Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,547 Members 45,946 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Free space low on internal memory

Tip us?

olokos
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1083

DONATE TO ME
Default Free space low on internal memory

I'm sorry if this question is dumb, but it's my first phone that actually has usable internal memory, so I'm a little bit confused. Why the hell it says that over 7GB is used when I'm not really using the internal memory yet?

I even went through the entire /data partition and I found nothing but about 1GB of space used.
Is there anything I can do to free up some space in the internal memory?

Thanks for any answer, even the dumbest because I'm kind of new to the internal memory stuff.

Wysłane z mojego C6903 przy użyciu Tapatalka
My work on xda and things I'm proud of:

If you want me to reply then please quote my post or mention me by writing @olokos. This way you can be sure I'll reply.
Away on 2 weeks holidays where I barely get to use the internet there. Will be back past 02.08.2014

Meni30
Old
Thanks Meter 8
locate the largest folder files and chek it and verify that u didnt back up ur stuff 2-3x times

olokos
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 1083

DONATE TO ME
Well It's in the phone memory so i didn't copy no data except for a few movies and games on internal. Largest folder in data was about 1GB, that's why it worries me.

Wysłane z mojego C6903 przy użyciu Tapatalka
My work on xda and things I'm proud of:

If you want me to reply then please quote my post or mention me by writing @olokos. This way you can be sure I'll reply.
Away on 2 weeks holidays where I barely get to use the internet there. Will be back past 02.08.2014