5,594,805 Members 37,696 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[KNOX] Searching for users with root, active SELinux and a not tripped Knox

Tip us?

refinition
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Selinux is enforcing. So my phone is rooted with De la Vegas and still on mj1 firmware, do you need me to do anything?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
All hail the broken image.

nicholaschum
Old
Thanks Meter 342

DONATE TO ME
Oh and because I went so off-topic.....to the OP, there really isn't many ways to get a disabled SELinux device unless you flashed a different kernel, which means you break KNOX and have root.

Maybe should have asked to look for people who used Kingo root or RDLV successfully because those are the only people who fit your criteria.

Sent from my fingers to your face using Tapatalk VIP on my Note 3 LTE!
Canadian Note 3 - KNOX 0x0 with X-Note 10, TWRP & CivZ SnapKat KernelPROOF

Problem with root or ROM? Have you tried this? No? Ask me thru G+.

Current Devices:
Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - SM-N900W8
Device: ASUS Nexus 7 (2012)
Device: Sony Xperia P

Previous Devices:
⇝ Samsung Galaxy Note + Note II LTE
⇝ Samsung Galaxy S III LTE
⇝ HTC One X
⇝ Samsung Galaxy Nexus
⇝ Samsung Galaxy S II + S II LTE

alwayslookingforanswers
Old
Thanks Meter 118
I have AT&T version of the Note 3. Rooted unrooted and back again. I have used Kingo and Rdlv. Have had and still do have selinux enforced. I'll help in anyway I can. I to believe that there is some sort of hidden something there. Point being, wife had s4 thru sprint. I Rooted it uninstalled all security policy updates removed everything I could. Her device had an update pushed to her device and it was a complete hard brick. Sprint even tried to fix it couldn't get it to do nothing. Sent it off to Samsung. They said they would repair it for a fee. I accepted their offer. They sent it back and said it couldn't be fixed. Said I would have to purchase another device. I have had multiple attempts on my note 3 when I'm on wifi. Where it starts to download a update. And I've removed everything. I mean everything! I've been lucky enough to stop it. I no longer use wifi period. I am almost to the point where they are trying to destroy devices so they can sell more. I think there is a real problem with all this. I think people need to look outside the box and realize that there is something that needs to be done about this. TMobile will have their bootloader locked down soon enough I believe. I think that Samsung will not give them a choice otherwise in the near future. It's money out of their pocket. And big business is all about money not what's best for the people. Just my thoughts. And what's has happened to me.

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

Guess I need to add that her s4 was totally stock rom, nothing custom except root. So how was I destroying any hardware on her device. I didn't put any Mods etc on it. What gives them the right to try and make that device up to their standards. If I wanted it to stay on the firmware it was on, then why should that be a problem. She didn't want anyone having access to her device except her.
Tags
enforcing selinux, important issue, knox, note 3, root