5,593,876 Members 47,388 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Need help & its very important...

Tip us?

gulu20072010
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Need help & its very important...

Hi, I'm from India and I buy Motorola Electrify M XT-901 and its working fine Indian CDMA sim with data but I noticed 1 thing that when I enable DATA and used internet, my no give busy tone if that time any one call me. I used many of GSM android smartphone but the problem is I never face in GSM phone. I can't understand that its Mobile problem or Network problem so I call Network Operator and they told me its not network problem its handset problem. What should I do? Can anyone pls help me out? Any one can face same problem?

Problem : If someone call me when my internet enable then my no give him/her busy tone so when I used internet I don't know who are calling me.

Please tell me any suggestion cause its very big problem for me...

not.a.troll
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Well first of all, I am not sure if this is the best place for the thread since this is Photon/Electrify forums (MB855/853) and not sure if there is an Electrify M forum. Also, you are saying you use CDMA sim, which is unlikely since CDMA doesn't use sim cards, so you need to clarify that. Some additional information might be helpful such as the name of your operator, ROM you are using and whether you have changed any settings at all or not.

Enviado desde mi MB855

Dark Reality
Old
Thanks Meter 180
Yeah, like others have said, while Electrify = Photon - 4G, Electrify M is a whole other animal altogether. I think it's the US Cellular version of the RAZR M or something like that.

Anyway, if XDA doesn't support the Electrify M (and I wouldn't expect them to... they don't much like US Cellular), check out this forum that does. Bonus: the administrator/owner uses an Electrify M, or at least he used to. So there are people there who know about it.

Also, while the Electrify M does use a SIM card, it's strictly for LTE. Now, if you're getting your phone (voice) over LTE (VoLTE) that's something a lot of us (and them over on TUSC) might not be familiar with as VoLTE isn't set up in the US yet. On a regular Electrify M in the US, data is typically handled over LTE (SIM) and voice is handled over CDMA, so you can talk on the phone while surfing the web. That's one of the perks of the LTE phones.

Cheers!
Samsung Galaxy S3 / US Cellular / d2usc