XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Phone Issue

Tip us?

Ritchiejoe
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 20
Default Phone Issue

I have tried flashing my phone back to stock two times using stock MJ7 firmware. I get a Pass in Odin, the phone bootloops, I then unplug the battery. wait a minute put it back in and Hold UP +Power+Home for recovery, it says recovery in the top corner but just reboots the phone. The phone loads up and my custom lockscreen is still there even after attempting to restore stock firmware. it then says such and such stopped then the phone just crashes. Any suggestions?

Joku1981
Old
(Last edited by Joku1981; 6th January 2014 at 12:34 AM.)
Thanks Meter 461

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritchiejoe View Post
I have tried flashing my phone back to stock two times using stock MJ7 firmware. I get a Pass in Odin, the phone bootloops, I then unplug the battery. wait a minute put it back in and Hold UP +Power+Home for recovery, it says recovery in the top corner but just reboots the phone. The phone loads up and my custom lockscreen is still there even after attempting to restore stock firmware. it then says such and such stopped then the phone just crashes. Any suggestions?
- Install custom recovery (CWM, TWRP or Philz Touch)
- Enter recovery (Volume Up + Home Button + Power button and when u see the Samsung white letters drop the Power button)
- Wipe all (data, system, cache, dalvik cache)
- Go to download mode
- Flash the STOCK MJ7 again
- I hope this works for ya

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CLICK "THANKS" BUTTON IF I HELPED YA
The Following User Says Thank You to Joku1981 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Ritchiejoe
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joku1981 View Post
- Install custom recovery (CWM, TWRP or Philz Touch)
- Enter recovery (Volume Up + Home Button + Power button and when u see the Samsung white letters drop the Power button)
- Wipe all (data, system, cache, dalvik cache)
- Go to download mode
- Flash the STOCK MJ7 again
- I hope this works for ya
It worked! thank you sir