Backup+ Lets You Backup Your App Data on Android Lollipop

Even though Android 5.0 Lollipop hasn’t yet seen its official release, quite … more

TechTalk Compiles All the Android News You Need in One App

If you’re as obsessed with mobile devices as the vast majority of our forum … more

Android App Review: Google Inbox to Improve Your Life – XDA TV

Recently, Google+ exploded with the announcement of Google Inbox, as … more

Damp the LG G3 Thermal Throttling

As our mobile devices grow thinner and more powerfulwith each passing generation, it’s inevitable … more
Post Reply

Vanir Rom 4.4.2

OP chriswbush

5th January 2014, 08:01 PM   |  #1  
chriswbush's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 244
 
858 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
So I was updating my brothers nexus 7 and came across another ROM that supports are phone yet has no thread here idk if its OK with them but here's a link to their downloads
Its workings great

http://www.emccann.net/nuclearmistak...AOSPNightlies/

Also if anyone knows any other ROM that works for us but not posted here please share I like flashing new Roms

Sent from my One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1388952097826.jpg
Views:	529
Size:	47.7 KB
ID:	2496431  
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chriswbush For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th January 2014, 12:32 AM   |  #2  
olorolo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pittsburgh
Thanks Meter: 1,324
 
1,852 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
I flashed this as soon as it was posted and I must say its a winner! Its been several hours now with no issues except on minor one. When linking the quick settings to the tiles a few overlay and both are there, no biggie as long as you don't link them though. Here's what I got so far

Sent from my One using Tapatalk
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1388968275708.jpg
Views:	239
Size:	85.4 KB
ID:	2496885   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1388968297931.jpg
Views:	241
Size:	133.0 KB
ID:	2496889   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1388968319113.jpg
Views:	235
Size:	145.2 KB
ID:	2496890   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1388968342442.jpg
Views:	230
Size:	141.3 KB
ID:	2496891   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1388968366532.jpg
Views:	226
Size:	174.8 KB
ID:	2496892  
Last edited by olorolo; 6th January 2014 at 12:40 AM.
6th January 2014, 12:32 AM   |  #3  
jblaze10's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Gold Canyon,Az
Thanks Meter: 102
 
246 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chriswbush

So I was updating my brothers nexus 7 and came across another ROM that supports are phone yet has no thread here idk if its OK with them but here's a link to their downloads
Its workings great

http://www.emccann.net/nuclearmistak...AOSPNightlies/

Also if anyone knows any other ROM that works for us but not posted here please share I like flashing new Roms

Sent from my One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

edit.. didn't read ur post well enough.. nvrmd.. so u found the sprint dl when putting this rom on the nexus I guess?

thx, is there a thread somewhere with more info than a dl page? looks cool!
Last edited by jblaze10; 6th January 2014 at 12:37 AM. Reason: l
6th January 2014, 12:34 AM   |  #4  
chriswbush's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 244
 
858 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jblaze10

thx, is there a thread somewhere with more info than a dl page? looks cool!

Yup the edge set up a thread in original android development

Sent from my One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to chriswbush For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th January 2014, 02:38 AM   |  #5  
JohnnyMontana_'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 165
 
281 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by olorolo

I flashed this as soon as it was posted and I must say its a winner! Its been several hours now with no issues except on minor one. When linking the quick settings to the tiles a few overlay and both are there, no biggie as long as you don't link them though. Here's what I got so far

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

What theme are you running?

Sent from my One using Tapatalk
6th January 2014, 02:41 AM   |  #6  
olorolo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pittsburgh
Thanks Meter: 1,324
 
1,852 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
[QUOTE=JohnnyMontana_;49162257]What theme are you running?

JB extreme

Sent from my One using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to olorolo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th January 2014, 02:49 AM   |  #7  
chriswbush's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 244
 
858 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by olorolo

I flashed this as soon as it was posted and I must say its a winner! Its been several hours now with no issues except on minor one. When linking the quick settings to the tiles a few overlay and both are there, no biggie as long as you don't link them though. Here's what I got so far

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

Lol yeah I was hesitant on flashing at first but it runs great its just weird that they build it for our device yet no official thread for it here and they're nightlies too

Sent from my One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
6th January 2014, 04:03 AM   |  #8  
olorolo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pittsburgh
Thanks Meter: 1,324
 
1,852 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chriswbush

Lol yeah I was hesitant on flashing at first but it runs great its just weird that they build it for our device yet no official thread for it here and they're nightlies too

Sent from my One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Yup but its honestly better then the cm11 nightly I was running so lucky me. It has many more options its superfast and buttery smooth to boot.

Sent from my One using Tapatalk

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Sprint HTC One General by ThreadRank