Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,576 Members 37,865 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Best TW ROM?

Tip us?

DJsCrIBbLe
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 170

DONATE TO ME
Default Best TW ROM?

Hi guys,

So its been awhile since I've browsed these forums so sorry to bug you about this but we're giving my wife's s3 to the mother in law. I've had it rooted and running tasks aokp since day 1. Its on an older possibly 4.1 version?

Anyway I want her to have a stable reliable experience with her first smart phone so I would like recommendations on which ROMs to look at. Leaning towards tw for her sake so its not to crazy like aokp etc... Thanks

Sent from my SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

talkingmonkeys
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,972

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJsCrIBbLe View Post
Hi guys,

So its been awhile since I've browsed these forums so sorry to bug you about this but we're giving my wife's s3 to the mother in law. I've had it rooted and running tasks aokp since day 1. Its on an older possibly 4.1 version?

Anyway I want her to have a stable reliable experience with her first smart phone so I would like recommendations on which ROMs to look at. Leaning towards tw for her sake so its not to crazy like aokp etc... Thanks

I would suggest dandroid or s3rx. Dandroid is based from s3rx just aosp themed and heavily debloated. You may have to search a little bit for 4.1.2 of those but they are the most stable for me. Btw they both are stable on 4.3. Been running them as my daily driver for months and I used dandroid before on 4.1.2 which was also very reliable. S3rx for 4.1.2 gives you more of a choice in whats in it with aroma so that may work better for you.

DJsCrIBbLe
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 170

DONATE TO ME
I'm fine updating no sense in staying at 4.1 I was just stating that.. Thanks will look into those

The Following User Says Thank You to DJsCrIBbLe For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gfinockio
Old
Thanks Meter 38
i747z is a good ROM if you can find the 4.1.2 version - the 4.3 version is buggy, and the developer isn't much help for fixing it.

E.Cadro
Old
Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter 4,857
XDA does not allow best rom threads because in short there is no best rom.

Thread closed
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to E.Cadro For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe