XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Wifi not turning on

Tip us?

hotbutcoldbacon
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Wifi not turning on

I flashed PA 4.4.2 rom on my galaxy s4 and I did format system and wipe all the cache before if flashed the rom. Now after I flashed the rom i tried turning on wifi and it won't go on. It stay stuck on the off side and doesn't move at all. I tried reflashing and rewiping everything but that didn't help. I even put on different kernels and that didn't help. My data is fine so i still get interent from sprint. I would like to know if there is any fix to this problem?

patrockss
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Under about phone is everything mk2, baseband version, build number, software? What where you on before you flashed? Did you have the knox bootloader already? This is info you need to give when asking for help.

hotbutcoldbacon
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrockss View Post
Under about phone is everything mk2, baseband version, build number, software? What where you on before you flashed? Did you have the knox bootloader already? This is info you need to give when asking for help.
Okay I attached a screen shoot idk if I was on Knox and I couldn't find anything that had mk2 and I was on gummy ROM before I flashed to PA
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	download_20131229_115646.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	33.5 KB
ID:	2481597  

Dqm56
Old
Thanks Meter 19
I am having the exact same issue. i was on stock sprint, the one right before mf9 and a couple of hours ago I updated my modem to mk2 and then i tried to flash some roms. it wasn't until a couple of hours later that i realized that my wifi won't turn on. can anyone help???

GalaxyS4-
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Same problem any idea on how to fix?

hey i have the same exact problem and I've been searching for ways to get rid of this problem for days, and i can't seem to find a way to fix this problem. Did you get it fixed if so can you please explain to me what i have to do i tried everything from unrooting to resetting my phone to factory settings please help if you can

chris-allen
Old
Thanks Meter 119
this device seems to loose wifi when you loose stock lernals....flash a TW rom with stock kernal and.....success!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda app-developers app