XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Is there an xposed module?

Tip us?

LeoBloom.
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Default Is there an xposed module?

The signal graphics issue is bugging me to no end. I was hoping that we would get the standard white signal bars that Kitkat uses because the Moto X doesn't have this issue. I am wondering if there is an xposed module that I can use to get this

This is the current signal bar - zoom in a bit if you don't see what I'm talking about. It's very distracting and sloppy work.

Notice the two gray pixel lines between what should be the 4th and 5th signal.

Also notice how the line between the 3rd and 4th signal is twice as thick as the line between any other signal.

arcanexvi
Old
Thanks Meter 232
Well that and the 4G logo in the pull-down menu looks fuzzy as ****. Totally agree but w/e

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

SDC_Bolts
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Gravity KK, you can get the white but they are solid signal bars, no separation gray lines in between each bar.

The Following User Says Thank You to SDC_Bolts For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

phositadc
Old
Thanks Meter 314
There are all sorts of SystemUI mods in the Moto X forums for AOSP status bars. Anybody know how to do that for the droid series? You'd think it might be relatively easy given the similarity of the devices.

Sent from my XT1030

LeoBloom.
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDC_Bolts View Post
Gravity KK, you can get the white but they are solid signal bars, no separation gray lines in between each bar.

Thanks SDC - Is this 100% going to work or are you speculating? I'm already on KK so I can't root and try this out.

SDC_Bolts
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoBloom. View Post
Thanks SDC - Is this 100% going to work or are you speculating? I'm already on KK so I can't root and try this out.
Have to have root for xposed, I am on 4.4 with root, running xposed/gravity kk, no issues.

erishasnobattery
Old
Thanks Meter 689

DONATE TO ME
For those of you that are rooted and equally annoyed with the signal bars, i decided to share.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...didn't get

Droid Eris --> Droid X --> Moto Atrix (I hate you AT&T) -->HTC Thunderbolt --> HTC Rezound --> Galaxy Nexus
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to erishasnobattery For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

LeoBloom.
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by erishasnobattery View Post
For those of you that are rooted and equally annoyed with the signal bars, i decided to share.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...didn't get

I'm still waiting for a root solution to come out for 4.4 directly. Eris, just wanted to confirm with you there is not spacing issue (like I posted in the OP) with the theme that you've shown us. I can't really tell from the photos provided - it looks like the 3rd bar is thinner than the other two. (Sorry about the OCD )