The REAL Kit-Kat Lockscreen + No Airplane Icon Mod

OP Nex Unit

6th January 2014, 05:42 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Houtson
Thanks Meter: 53

117 posts
More
All of these mods were built & tested using the Kit-Kat SlimKat ROM (using the Keyguard.apk) so they should work on ALL CM11 based ROMs, I'm not quite sure about AOSP ROMS though...

Make sure you download and apply these Mods through the "Zipthemer" Playstore app, if you don't know how to use it plese watch this video, it will show you how to utilize it:
http://youtu.be/9UW4vsM8YJw

This is how I THINK the REAL Kit-Kat lockring should have looked like. I gave it that new "Google Search Bar" Transparent Background & sized it up a bit for a more captivating effect. It really annoyed me when Google gave the app drawer and folders that cool new look, but left the lockscreen completely untouched... it is still the same Holo one as Jellybean. Well not anymore, the problem has been fixed and it looks amazing! I also made a Bugdroid version one to go along with the Droid Glowdots I uploaded.

Second, I'm contributing is what I like to call the "No Airplane Icon" mod I know some people (other than myself) like use Android as a Wi-Fi device or "iPod" mode so when turning off the Phone Signal we get the constant Airplane icon in the Statusbar as a result. Well, I have now fixed that bit annoying problem by completely hiding it using a transparent icon. Its completely compatible with the 4.4 Transparent Statusbar so flash it again and once one Airplane Mode, the signal icon will completely disappear!

Hope you guys enjoy them & don't forget to hit the "Thanks"!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-01-05-19-02-14.jpg
Views:	2705
Size:	34.0 KB
ID:	2497244   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-01-05-19-20-54.jpg
Views:	2493
Size:	51.6 KB
ID:	2497245  
Attached Files
File Type: zip NewKitKatLock.zip - [Click for QR Code] (45.9 KB, 289 views)
File Type: zip NewKitKatBugdroidLock.zip - [Click for QR Code] (47.2 KB, 102 views)
File Type: zip BugdroidDots.zip - [Click for QR Code] (2.8 KB, 55 views)
File Type: zip NoAirplaneIcon.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.3 KB, 50 views)
Last edited by Nex Unit; 6th January 2014 at 05:44 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nex Unit For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread