XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Skype for Android.

Tip us?

galaktiker
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default Skype for Android.

Hello everybody. If you suffer from Skype bugs and want to make Microsoft fix them, follow some simple steps:

1) Put them 1 star in the Market https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...e.raider&hl=en. And write about the bugs in the review. If we make the rating lower their top managers will notice this and stimulate developers to fix bugs.

2) Send them a full bug report to en_support@skype.net

3) Post your bug report at Skype community http://community.skype.com/t5/Android/bd-p/Android.

Together we will make them to develop a good application.

Rattleshirt
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Default Buggy skype

Should definitely link this to a friend who has experienced issues with Skype on his HTC phone.
At times the app seems to be quite buggy. Hopefully this will get their attention.

galaktiker
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Thanks for support. I think it works only if thousands of users do this. So please share this information in social networks and forums. Only together we will make them to work

Kocayine
Old
Thanks Meter 87
I dont think Microsoft gives a ****, to be honest. Their program sucks both on Windows and on the Android phone.
Please quote my posts if you are replying to one of my posts, that way I'll get notified.

galaktiker
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Kocayine, if thousands of users (we have millions at this forum) do this, it will make Microsoft to do something. For example if 500 000 people send them bug reviews and lower rating because of bugs, Microsoft WILL make the top manager of Skype division to do something.

Now I am alone , but my strategy shows results. At least one of their top managers promised me to discuss bug fixing with android team. And at least one community manager asked developers team to test Skype bugs at SGS3.

Fortunately, Skype reputation still means something for Microsoft)

Отправлено с моего GT-I9300 через Tapatalk