5,600,571 Members 33,015 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Imei backup?

Tip us?
 
pl4t!n
Old
#1  
pl4t!n's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 96
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Lisboa
Default Imei backup?

Hello my device is sm-t210 and I am with rockettab 2.1 and until now everything works lovely but I have a question, it's necessary good a IMSI backup for futures problems with firmwares updates?
If yes how to do that?
Using Tapatalk 2
 
bierma32
Old
(Last edited by bierma32; 5th January 2014 at 09:17 AM.)
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 52
Posts: 142
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: @my home
Quote:
Originally Posted by pl4t!n View Post
Hello my device is sm-t210 and I am with rockettab 2.1 and until now everything works lovely but I have a question, it's necessary good a IMSI backup for futures problems with firmwares updates?
If yes how to do that?
Using Tapatalk 2
You have got a wifi Tab,for a 3g is that more important.
You can make a image with online nandroid backup from play store.
The other way to use the terminal
su
busybox tar zcvf /storage/extSdCard/efs-backup.tar.gz /efs


that will save the image on your extSdCard

Hit " Thanks " it was helpful
The Following User Says Thank You to bierma32 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
pl4t!n
Old
#3  
pl4t!n's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 96
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Lisboa
HI Thanks for your fast reply, I have a nanodroid backup do it from twrp recovery, is this enough?

Enviado do meu SM-T210/SM-T210R através de Tapatalk
 
bierma32
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 52
Posts: 142
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: @my home
Quote:
Originally Posted by pl4t!n View Post
HI Thanks for your fast reply, I have a nanodroid backup do it from twrp recovery, is this enough?

Enviado do meu SM-T210/SM-T210R através de Tapatalk
yes and no better is the way with online nandroied backup, here you can select the efs partion.
 
pl4t!n
Old
#5  
pl4t!n's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 96
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Lisboa
OK l will try,and with this apps its possible recover IMei if I lost it?

Using Tapatalk 2
 
bierma32
Old
#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 52
Posts: 142
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: @my home
Quote:
Originally Posted by pl4t!n View Post
OK l will try,and with this apps its possible recover IMei if I lost it?

Using Tapatalk 2
the imei is one part of the efs Partien.
 
pl4t!n
Old
#7  
pl4t!n's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 96
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Lisboa
thank you for your help

Using Tapatalk 2
 
pl4t!n
Old
#8  
pl4t!n's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 96
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Lisboa
I have done efs backup, now to recover this I must use twrp recovery since it make a backup to use with twrp recovery

Enviado do meu SM-T210/SM-T210R através de Tapatalk
 
bierma32
Old
#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 52
Posts: 142
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: @my home
Quote:
Originally Posted by pl4t!n View Post
I have done efs backup, now to recover this I must use twrp recovery since it make a backup to use with twrp recovery

Enviado do meu SM-T210/SM-T210R através de Tapatalk
For restore use the nadroid backup from play store .

I am not tested on the tab, but i am used this on my phone.
the backup file is on the clockwordmode- backup folder

The Following User Says Thank You to bierma32 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

TasGear: A Tasker Extension for the Samsung Galaxy Gear

With wearable technology taking center stage this year, one can only expect more … more

Intelligently Place Contacts on Your Home Screen with CallWho Widget

There are plenty of ways to get your contacts to show up on your … more

Control TWRP from within Android with TWRP Coordinator

You may recall that back when TWRP2 introduced a couple of years ago, it brought with … more

Keep Track of Everything Your Device Does with Event Logger

Regardless of their OS choice, computing power users generally share one common … more