Samsung galaxy ace GT-S5839i won't boot past samsung animation screen

Tip us?

adamnatashachloe
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Samsung galaxy ace GT-S5839i won't boot past samsung animation screen

Sorry if this is in the wrong section

I was playing a game on my phone and it froze so I turned the phone off and then back on again but now the phone won't boot past the samsung animation screen. So I've tried doing factory reset/wipe data but this hasn't worked.

So as the phone is still under contract can this be repaired or do I need to buy a new phone.

lahirunc
Old
Thanks Meter 57
If so you can repair it say what happened since it aint a physical damage they would repair it...

Hit Thanks if it helped
The Following User Says Thank You to lahirunc For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

adamnatashachloe
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by lahirunc View Post
If so you can repair it say what happened since it aint a physical damage they would repair it...

Hit Thanks if it helped
I contacted my mobile provider and they said I would have to contact Samsung myself
The Following User Says Thank You to adamnatashachloe For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lahirunc
Old
Thanks Meter 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamnatashachloe View Post
I contacted my mobile provider and they said I would have to contact Samsung myself
yup they are right since it aint SPs fault you have to contact directly to samsung and report and repair it do it before ur warranty gets void... and make sure you say what happened since its totally ur devices fault and you have done nothing wrong unless you have rooted or using a custom rom

Good Luck!

Hit thanks if i helped
The Following User Says Thank You to lahirunc For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

adamnatashachloe
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by lahirunc View Post
yup they are right since it aint SPs fault you have to contact directly to samsung and report and repair it do it before ur warranty gets void... and make sure you say what happened since its totally ur devices fault and you have done nothing wrong unless you have rooted or using a custom rom

Good Luck!

Hit thanks if i helped
The phone is just over 12 months old so I guess they won't do anything for free.

lahirunc
Old
Thanks Meter 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamnatashachloe View Post
The phone is just over 12 months old so I guess they won't do anything for free.
then um sorry bro... but try them and see maybe they might do something for you....

Best of luck!