[Q] Save My Xperia Neo V

OP shaon_smile

6th January 2014, 09:32 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
i have an Sony Xperia Neo V , Officially Updated ICS 4.0.4
so i m starting to move with it....

i have rooted my device and its successfully rooted, then i tried to unlock bootloader, followed sony's official method.
at final command line "fastboot.exe -i 0x0fce oem unlock 0xKEY" i got an error, it says Failed "your device already unlocked"
ok fine, so its unlocked...

i needed a CWM recovery, so i install and flash CWM via X-Parts from Play store and it works successfully...
i rebooted my devices into recovery and took an nandroid backup.

well everything goes well

then i got interest about cynagenmod officail custom Rom, i have downloaded cm-9.1.0-haida.zip and gapps-jb-20121011-signed.zip for my xperia neo v. i choose that because it was only stable ROM from cynagenmod.

then cynagenMod instruction says that i have to flash from cm-9.1.0-haida.zip, so i did copy boot.img from zip and paste it into sdk and i flashed that via SDK.

the great mistake i have done

its flashed CWM Based recovery v6.1.0.2

My boot screen also changed from Sony, Xperia to Free Experia Project with that boot.img flash

after that i didnt took any nandroid backup, i thought i already have one via X-parts CWM

so i did follow instruction, wipe cache, wipe data/factory reset, delvic cache, battery and install cm-9.1.0-haida.zip from sd card, also gapps-jb-20121011-signed.zip

after installation done i rebooted my device and CM9.1.0 just ready to use, well i have setup everything and start using Cynagenmod Based ROM,

i didnt get much fun of it and i wanna go back to my stock ROM ics 4.0.4

i reboot into recovery and restore backup (created with x parts recovery), the restoration was successfull but after reboot Free Xperia Project boot window comes again and after few second my phone stucks in black screen.

that time i noticed my phone have now two CWM recovery, CWM v6.0.1.2 and X-parts Recovery.

then i tried another ROM called "Revolution_ics_hd_revolution[build_7].zip" it was also installed successfully, but my phone stuck again after Free Xperia Project Boot Screen, and X parts Recovery gone again with this installation.

i tried to flash Stock Rom MT11i_4.1.B.0.587.ftf and Stock kernel MT11i_4.1.B.0.587_kernel.ftf by Flashtool.

when i reboot into flashmod then altime it says : -

06/041/2014 14:41:30 - ERROR - Error in processHeader : 1 : Incorrect function.
06/041/2014 14:41:30 - ERROR - Error flashing. Aborted

i dont know what to do, i can only install and use CM9.1.0 haida now, no other ROMs, even i dont wanna go back to my stock boot screen, stock rom 4.0.4...

i guess somehow if i can remove that boot.img comes from cm-9.1.0-haida.zip, flash original sony boot screen then i could have back to my everything stock and original

is there any way? any tips...?

I wanna go back to my custom kernel, custom rom 4.0.4.....

Please help me....
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread