Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,441 Members 43,862 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] who can anwser my questions and get a special THANKS :)

Tip us?

mehdi.moha
Old
(Last edited by mehdi.moha; 6th January 2014 at 09:36 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 192
Talking [Q] who can anwser my questions and get a special THANKS :)

Hi everybosy

i'm new from sonyericsson, so have so many question and its appreciated if anyone answer me

1- witch customized kernel (( all the things works and without lag )) for CSC: N9005OJVDMJ4 and AP : N9005XXUDMJ7 (( i don't know what is ap and csc , just searched on kernel sessions and found out some kernel are working on N9000..... AP or CSC ... ))

2- is there any apk the manage cpu cores when the display is off ? when i has xperia play , i remember that was an apk to manage cpu sleep ...
i want to increase my battery life .

3- i root my n9005 LTE by "de la vega" , how can i make sure mu knox counter is still 0x0

4- what happening if i remove all knox pks (( knox 1 , 2 " update" , agent ...))

5 - now i'm rooting , i think i can't update next month to 4.4 via OTA ? is n't it ?

6- if i flash the original firmeware that downloaded before from sammobile , everythings will back to the first day ? can i use ota update ? will my knox rested to 0x ?
========================================

SONY Wake-up Please ,Use you Experience ... Time to ENTER The XPERIA PLAY 2

radicalisto
Old
(Last edited by radicalisto; 6th January 2014 at 09:26 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1,403

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mehdi.moha View Post
Hi everybosy

i'm new from sonyericsson, so have so many question and its appreciated if anyone answer me

1- what is the best customized kernel (( all the things works and without lag )) for CSC: N9005OJVDMJ4 and AP : N9005XXUDMJ7 (( i don't know what is ap and csc , just searched on kernel sessions and found out some kernel are working on N9000..... AP or CSC ... ))

2- is there any apk the manage cpu cores when the display is off ? when i has xperia play , i remember that was an apk to manage cpu sleep ...
i want to increase my battery life .

3- i root my n9005 LTE by "de la vega" , how can i make sure mu knox counter is still 0x0

4- what happening if i remove all knox pks (( knox 1 , 2 " update" , agent ...))

5 - now i'm rooting , i think i can't update next month to 4.4 via OTA ? is n't it ?

6- if i flash the original firmeware that downloaded before from sammobile , everythings will back to the first day ? can i use ota update ? will my knox rested to 0x ?
1: Not supposed to ask whats the best to use (edit it quick ) mod will shut it down otherwise. I personally use CivZ but it's best to try for yourself to find the best for you.

2: If you use a custom kernel you can use Kernel Tuner, or Trickster Mod to set CPU values

3: You cannot use a custom kernel and keep KNOX 0x0 - Once you install a recovery you lose KNOX

4: Removing KNOX = 0x1 = you lose warranty and cannot use KNOX properly if you wish to do so

5: You can update yes, either flash back to Stock and update, or flash the updated ROM manually

6: Nope, your KNOX stays 0x1 forever currently as there is no known fix. - OTA will work again so long as you revert to full stock.

Read around the forum, you need to read up on KNOX and REACTIVATION lock etc, make sure you read properly or you WILL end up with an expensive Samsung paper weight.

Good luck
// LG G3 (D855) // Stock // Stock //

S3(White) > M7(Red) > Note 3(Black) > Nexus 5(Black) > M8(Gunmetal) > LG G3 (Titan Grey)
The Following User Says Thank You to radicalisto For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mehdi.moha
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by radicalisto View Post
1: Not supposed to ask whats the best to use (edit it quick ) mod will shut it down otherwise. I personally use CivZ but it's best to try for yourself to find the best for you.

2: If you use a custom kernel you can use Kernel Tuner, or Trickster Mod to set CPU values

3: You cannot use a custom kernel and keep KNOX 0x0 - Once you install a recovery you lose KNOX

4: Removing KNOX = 0x1 = you lose warranty and cannot use KNOX properly if you wish to do so

5: You can update yes, either flash back to Stock and update, or flash the updated ROM manually

6: Nope, your KNOX stays 0x1 forever currently as there is no known fix. - OTA will work again so long as you revert to full stock.

Read around the forum, you need to read up on KNOX and REACTIVATION lock etc, make sure you read properly or you WILL end up with an expensive Samsung paper weight.

Good luck

thank u so ooooooooooooooooo much @radicalisto
you made my day !
========================================

SONY Wake-up Please ,Use you Experience ... Time to ENTER The XPERIA PLAY 2