XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP][2.2+][Free] Tasks Together

Tip us?

lesliescott06
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Thumbs up Replicon

Hi Pytel,

You can consider the one that I have been using for the task management in my office as well as in my personal life. The one which I am talking about is the cloud based Replicon's task management software. Check it out here - http://www.replicon.com/olp/task-man...-software.aspx . This particular software is cloud based with high level of featured technology to get the things done up in the right manner and fashion. It also looks ahead to the productivity aspects.

Leslie!!!
The major aspect of productivity gain in businesses can be achieved only with the usage of task management software.

JamMasterClay
Old
Thanks Meter 575

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by pytel View Post
It seems that our app exceeded limit for Google Tasks API queries per day. So all sync requests will fail. We sent request for increasing the limit. I hope this issue will be solved soon.
I reinstalled today and everything synced properly. The only thing it's missing for me to replace my current tasks app is the ability to sync with multiple Google accounts. Also, a dark theme for the app and widgets would be nice.

Sent from my Developer Edition Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk
Don't like this floating cascade icon that appears in some of your MultiWindow apps on your Galaxy Note 10.1?

Click here to change it!

pasaulesnaba
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Great app, good job.

What I miss is some way to define work, home and some other placies, so no need to go every time into map.

Cheers!!! Keep doing this great job!

pytel
Old
(Last edited by pytel; 14th December 2013 at 02:59 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by pasaulesnaba View Post
Great app, good job.

What I miss is some way to define work, home and some other placies, so no need to go every time into map.

Cheers!!! Keep doing this great job!
Actually when you select location on map and click on the blue footer - it shows you another options (Set name, radius, trigger - see screenshots). If you name the location it'll appear directly in the list of locations. Hope it helps.
The Following User Says Thank You to pytel For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

pasaulesnaba
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by pytel View Post
Actually when you select location on map and click on the blue footer - it shows you another options (Set name, radius, trigger - see screenshots). If you name the location it'll appear directly in the list of locations. Hope it helps.
Thanks, didnt find bay my self. it is realy good app.

rosatoj@gmail.com
Old
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
Unhappy Possible problem with app

I tested out the app but then deleted it. Noticed that all of my task groups in google tasks were empty. Do you pull and delete tasks from google tasks and put them somewhere else? Can you explain what it did?

pytel
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosatoj@gmail.com View Post
I tested out the app but then deleted it. Noticed that all of my task groups in google tasks were empty. Do you pull and delete tasks from google tasks and put them somewhere else? Can you explain what it did?
Sorry, but I can't explain what happened to you. I've tested the Google Tasks sync many times, but this never happened to me. Can you describe your exact steps that caused this problem? Thanks for feedback.