Sony to Extend its AOSP Program to Other Devices

Sony will be offering its users the possibility to use AOSP ROMs as an alternative to the … more

Project Ara Smartphone Will Run Modified Android L with Hot Swapping

Project Ara is a very exciting topic–both for hardware and … more

Streamline Android Theme Customization with Graphic Porter

I dont have a custom theme on my Android phone, and the reason for this is because … more

Boost the Brightness of Your Sony Xperia Z1’s LED

I think the last time anyone has ever used a physical torch to find their earphones, … more
Post Reply

HELP!! I need other CSC on N9005 [MJ7 & No ROOT] - Camera SOUND with XEF

4th January 2014, 07:57 PM   |  #1  
ManuH8's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Madrid
Thanks Meter: 7
 
136 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
Hi,

I have one Note 3 N9005 with MJ7... My CSC is XEF from France.

I have a problem with this "ROM" or CSC, when you try do a picture with the camera ALWAYS the sound is ON, I read this is problem with ROM from France.

I don't want this sound and I try change the rom with other english and spanish ROM. I change the ROM, BUT not CSC and the sound still on the camera.

Anyone can help me? Is possible with MJ7?

I can't do root because the knox up!

Thanks


PS: sorry for my english..
5th January 2014, 12:47 PM   |  #2  
ManuH8's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Madrid
Thanks Meter: 7
 
136 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
anyone..?
5th January 2014, 05:42 PM   |  #3  
dr.m0x's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Auckland
Thanks Meter: 716
 
3,161 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
Try this app, If it doesn't work then the only way is to root.

https://sites.google.com/site/enforcedstreamsilencer/

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
5th January 2014, 05:57 PM   |  #4  
ManuH8's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Madrid
Thanks Meter: 7
 
136 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.m0x

Try this app, If it doesn't work then the only way is to root.

https://sites.google.com/site/enforcedstreamsilencer/

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

It doesn't work... i tried other apps too but nothing

I'm on MJ7, downgrade from MK2 and i don't know if my bootloader (MK2, if is different than MJ7) doesn't let me change ROM (from UK, this rom change CSC i think)
6th January 2014, 02:03 AM   |  #5  
vndnguyen's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 739
 
1,907 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2009
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManuH8

It doesn't work... i tried other apps too but nothing

I'm on MJ7, downgrade from MK2 and i don't know if my bootloader (MK2, if is different than MJ7) doesn't let me change ROM (from UK, this rom change CSC i think)

To disable camera shutter sound your phone has to be rooted. And then you can use some app (e.g Wanam Xposed) to disable it.

Or you can switch the phone to silent mode before taking a picture (no root needed).
That's all.
6th January 2014, 03:21 AM   |  #6  
radicalisto's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag York
Thanks Meter: 1,429
 
3,513 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Donate to Me
More
I've never understood the want for disabling shutter sound, there's been a lot of people complaining they cannot disable it.

Unless you're taking 100000's of selfies or "sneak" pictures lol - BTU has a disable option.

Also note that laws apply in certain countries. If you have your camera shutter disabled it is against the law. So be careful.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Last edited by radicalisto; 6th January 2014 at 03:24 AM.
6th January 2014, 05:57 AM   |  #7  
Senior Member
Flag Perth
Thanks Meter: 104
 
818 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2004
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by radicalisto

I've never understood the want for disabling shutter sound, there's been a lot of people complaining they cannot disable it.

Unless you're taking 100000's of selfies or "sneak" pictures lol - BTU has a disable option.

2 reasons,,
in my country its set to FARKING LOUD
and I like to be able to take photos of my kids without alerting them and thereby ruining any chance of further cute pictures.

luckily you dont need root to turn the click off.
just load a stock ROM from a country that doesnt have it hard set (hong kong or I used the "Unknown Country" from sammobile.com

worked a treat.. just turn the sound off for the whole phone just before you launch the camera.
6th January 2014, 09:39 AM   |  #8  
radicalisto's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag York
Thanks Meter: 1,429
 
3,513 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by senectus

2 reasons,,
in my country its set to FARKING LOUD
and I like to be able to take photos of my kids without alerting them and thereby ruining any chance of further cute pictures.

luckily you dont need root to turn the click off.
just load a stock ROM from a country that doesnt have it hard set (hong kong or I used the "Unknown Country" from sammobile.com

worked a treat.. just turn the sound off for the whole phone just before you launch the camera.

Thanks for the reason, never thought of that tbh!
6th January 2014, 11:49 AM   |  #9  
ManuH8's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Madrid
Thanks Meter: 7
 
136 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
Ok, thanks all, my solution:

Root and knox 0x1

But happy!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Note 3 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank