Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,547 Members 45,515 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

How can i find stock rom apps in Nokia 520

Tip us?

mute_62
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default How can i find stock rom apps in Nokia 520

Hello !
How can i find all programs xap files in nokia lumia 520. I want to see code details for messaging app and phone(dialler) app. I want to analyse all classes, methods, resources etc... How can i do this. If it's possiable i wanna check other apps too.

anaheiim
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 829

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mute_62 View Post
Hello !
How can i find all programs xap files in nokia lumia 520. I want to see code details for messaging app and phone(dialler) app. I want to analyse all classes, methods, resources etc... How can i do this. If it's possiable i wanna check other apps too.
Decompile the Stock ROM Nokia with FFU Tool...

But messaging and dialer... are not XAP, if I'm not mistaken, they are DLL ressource.

GoodDayToDie
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2645
Correct, they are not XAPs. They are implemented as native EXEs and DLLs (not easy to decompile) in the \Programs directory of the system partition.
Win8/Windows RT projects:
List of desktop apps for hacked RT devices

WP8 projects:
Native Access WebServer and Libraries
WP8 Interop Unlocks
Storage Cleanup tool

WP7 projects:
XapHandler, Root Webserver, OEM Marketplace XAPs, Bookmarklets collection (Find On Page), Interop-unlock hacks.

Do not private message me with questions that should have been posted on the forum! Not only are you wasting your time - I'm not going to bother writing an answer to such a question for only one person - but I will probably block you from PMing me in the future as well.