Okay. here is what I did with my device fully:
• Changed dalvik vm heap size to 48M.
•After Rebooting the device just stuck to the Samsung image screen ( not a bootloop now ) . Tried many times but still was the same.
• So I thought I will recover and went to CWM. First Wiped data. Then selected Recover. But during recovering Data partition it encountered a error and couldn't restore data.
• After that there was the bootloop.
• Then as you said I went to the guide, downloaded the stock firmware (INS only my phone also) and Odin.
• Selected the PDA and chose the firmware. Clicked start.
•It was there in the "SetupConnection" for a few minutes and then it failed showing "All Threads Completed. 0 Success 1 Failed".
• It was still in Download mode.
•When I removed the USB. The Firmware upgrade error screen came.
I wasn't able to reboot nor go to recovery. It is going only to the download mode!
Please help me dude.!
It is my mother's phone and she wants it back.!
Sent from my Lumia 610 using Tapatalk
Samsung Galaxy Star - GT-S5282 :ROOTED: Stock Jellybean 4.1.2 - CWM 126.96.36.199
THANK ME IF I HELPED YOU!