No registration required

[Q] Please help how to turn on my htc one without a powerbutton

OP harry801

5th January 2014, 05:26 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 0

12 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by harry801

I allready did that but thx and it didnt work. I also open the back cover for im desprate cause i thought maybe i can press the power button better this way but also that didnt work. I saw something in youtube but it was for the galaxy s2 and the you use a (JIG) to automatic booting the phone and also there was a way to flash the phone and that way it automatic turn on. My question is there something like a jig or a flash software that can do that for the htc one

last idea I got: old cyanogenmods booted the phone when an usb was plugged in (when usb debug was on)
5th January 2014, 06:25 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 103

408 posts
Try holding the power button with the phone directly under a lamp until it boots. Sounds weird but it worked for me. I remember reading that somewhere...

Sent from my HTCONE using xda app-developers app
5th January 2014, 11:15 PM   |  #13  
Flag Central Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,284

4,687 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by apptum

last idea I got: old cyanogenmods booted the phone when an usb was plugged in (when usb debug was on)

it's pretty difficult to install anything on a phone that's turned off
6th January 2014, 04:01 PM   |  #14  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

14 posts
thx everyone but it still doesnt work. And HTC indonesia dont want to take it back for repairs must send it to Holland. I know one thing i will never buy a htc anymore couple years ago i bought also a htc (desire) and that problem was it keep heating up and rebooting. With this one i got problems with the cam on low lights and then came the power button problem.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread