XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Please help how to turn on my htc one without a powerbutton

Tip us?

apptum
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by harry801 View Post
I allready did that but thx and it didnt work. I also open the back cover for im desprate cause i thought maybe i can press the power button better this way but also that didnt work. I saw something in youtube but it was for the galaxy s2 and the you use a (JIG) to automatic booting the phone and also there was a way to flash the phone and that way it automatic turn on. My question is there something like a jig or a flash software that can do that for the htc one

last idea I got: old cyanogenmods booted the phone when an usb was plugged in (when usb debug was on)

lanewhit
Old
Thanks Meter 84
Try holding the power button with the phone directly under a lamp until it boots. Sounds weird but it worked for me. I remember reading that somewhere...

Sent from my HTCONE using xda app-developers app

clsA
Old
Thanks Meter 652

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by apptum View Post
last idea I got: old cyanogenmods booted the phone when an usb was plugged in (when usb debug was on)
it's pretty difficult to install anything on a phone that's turned off
HTC One 32 GB AT&T (S-off, Unlocked, Rooted)
Please help keep www.htc1guru.com Alive and Donate

harry801
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
thx everyone but it still doesnt work. And HTC indonesia dont want to take it back for repairs must send it to Holland. I know one thing i will never buy a htc anymore couple years ago i bought also a htc (desire) and that problem was it keep heating up and rebooting. With this one i got problems with the cam on low lights and then came the power button problem.