XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Imei invalid after factory reset

Tip us?

mickeybatio
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Imei invalid after factory reset

I cant receive and make calls after I do factory reset of my phone ....Also I get Invalid Imei when I check by *#06#...I have to go to service centre again and again to put my imei number back after every factory reset........Kindl y tell me what to do...I have a micromax a110 canvas 2 phone

vish97
Old
(Last edited by vish97; 26th December 2013 at 04:59 PM.)
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeybatio View Post
I cant receive and make calls after I do factory reset of my phone ....Also I get Invalid Imei when I check by *#06#...I have to go to service centre again and again to put my imei number back after every factory reset........Kindl y tell me what to do...I have a micromax a110 canvas 2 phone
Those Guys out there in MMX service centre are nut :P xD.Okay you got your imei wiped .Its actually due to change of ur mother board.not an problem.its easy to implant it again.find ur both imei number in the packaging box .note it down in a piece of paper.now go to engineer mod and select GPRS .Choose the first sim and enter the first imei there .click write imei ---> ok , click attached--->ok ,click detached---> okay
Now repeat this for the second sim and enter the second imei.reboot the phone. Now check ur imei You can now reset your phone even for 1000 times but you have to implant it again and again every time u flash a new rom or reset

chaitu.swaroop
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Default engineer mode

hi bro ur advice is a little bit helpfull to me, but the thing is before i've changed my ''''engineer mode > debug utils > debug level to 'user mode'. so my question is whether it should be in user mode or engineer mode. i'm asking u bcoz i am able to get into gprs but i didn't get any sim1 or sim2 option like that to follow ur previous steps. so pls guide me more clearly bcoz i'm a new beee.
my phone is showing no emie.
even one more doubt bro. eventhough i put my phone in usb debugging mode when i connected it to computer it is showing pls put ur phone in debugging enabled mode. so how to overcome this problem. i'm unable to connect to pc.
pls help me

gsunil
Old
Thanks Meter 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaitu.swaroop View Post
hi bro ur advice is a little bit helpfull to me, but the thing is before i've changed my ''''engineer mode > debug utils > debug level to 'user mode'. so my question is whether it should be in user mode or engineer mode. i'm asking u bcoz i am able to get into gprs but i didn't get any sim1 or sim2 option like that to follow ur previous steps. so pls guide me more clearly bcoz i'm a new beee.
my phone is showing no emie.
even one more doubt bro. eventhough i put my phone in usb debugging mode when i connected it to computer it is showing pls put ur phone in debugging enabled mode. so how to overcome this problem. i'm unable to connect to pc.
pls help me
first select usb debuging option in developer optiion

then in eng mod go to radio wave option and put imi no
MICROMAX A110

PLEASE HIT THANKS

chaitu.swaroop
Old
Thanks Meter 4
hi brother. thanks a lot for ur reply. i've tried what u said. but i'm unable to find that radio wave option. could u pls give the exact path so that it will be helpfull to me.
pls save my phone.
even though i put my phone in debugging enabled mode my pc is showing like pls put debugging mode on. this is another problem i am having right now. to root my phone i need this debugging mode enabled in pc. i've tried framaroot, z4root, z4 zte blade root, terminal emulator all the methods without pc i've tried to root my phone, but no use.
pls help me in this issue.
thanks a lot in advance

chaitu.swaroop
Old
Thanks Meter 4
hi brother i got a solution for my problem from addasjii a member in xda like us. thanks a lot for him & thanks for u for giving ur valuable ideas & ur valuble time for me & my posts.
the solution he has given is below

U can get ur imei no. Back...even I have faced the same Problem..just go into the engineering mode then in the connectivity column goto cds information and then to radio information and then phone 1--- type AT+EGMR=1,7,"" within the inverted comma put ur first imei no..and hit (send at command). And similarly in phone 2 type at+egmr=1,10"" and put your second imei no.and hit send at command ...then just reboot...it works...

U can find your imei no a the back where u put ur battery. With bar code the first is for phone 1 and below that for phone 2

Sent from my Micromax A110 (Canvas 2) using xda app-developers app

gaurav247star
Old
Thanks Meter 261
Download the imei writing tool for m a110 http://support.moulnisky.com/index.p...ie/A110/Tools/
HIT THANK'S IF I'D HAVE HELPED YOU

kamalahasang
Old
Thanks Meter 0
What if i do not know the IMEI nos?

chaitu.swaroop
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Thumbs up very easy, back on ur phone inside d battery place

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamalahasang View Post
What if i do not know the IMEI nos?
hi fnd u can know ur imei very easily. it is just back of ur phone. remove d battery & u can have ur both imei no.s there.

hit thanks bcoz u know to hit as i helped u.