5,604,122 Members 48,987 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

CM Roms vibrate intensity

Tip us?
 
join_23
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 37
Join Date: Jul 2013
Default CM Roms vibrate intensity

Vibrate intensity is more stronger in stock rom. but in CM it is weak. i cant feel in my pocket when it is ringing. mostly i dont want to use CM cos of it. is there any solution to make vibrate intensity strong as stock one? (mod, change somethin... etc)


Note: in CM last version there is a setting vibrate weak-strong, i set most strong, not be enough again as stock one..

i hope i could tell with my bad English
 
bilbo75
Old
#2  
Member
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 55
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Prato
Quote:
Originally Posted by join_23 View Post
Vibrate intensity is more stronger in stock rom. but in CM it is weak. i cant feel in my pocket when it is ringing. mostly i dont want to use CM cos of it. is there any solution to make vibrate intensity strong as stock one? (mod, change somethin... etc)


Note: in CM last version there is a setting vibrate weak-strong, i set most strong, not be enough again as stock one..

i hope i could tell with my bad English
Did you try Iodak kernel? http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2270308

There is a setting for vibrator control.
Phone: LG Optimus 4X
I switch between:
Rom : CyanogenMod / Miui
Kernel : Optimus Prime / Iodak
 
join_23
Old
(Last edited by join_23; 6th January 2014 at 12:19 PM.)
#3  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 37
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by bilbo75 View Post
Did you try Iodak kernel? http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2270308

There is a setting for vibrator control.
i had read it, but i dint try, i will do
 
bilbo75
Old
#4  
Member
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 55
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Prato
Here you can find a guide how to create a boot script http://forum.cyanogenmod.com/topic/4...cript-at-boot/
Remember to recreate it everytime you upgrade or change rom
Phone: LG Optimus 4X
I switch between:
Rom : CyanogenMod / Miui
Kernel : Optimus Prime / Iodak
 
join_23
Old
#5  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 37
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by bilbo75 View Post
Here you can find a guide how to create a boot script http://forum.cyanogenmod.com/topic/4...cript-at-boot/
Remember to recreate it everytime you upgrade or change rom
thanx for your interest, i frigured it out. but not enough strong for me in maximum intensity. there should be other thing to do. i cant really feel in my pocket. if there is no solution, never you mind
 
bilbo75
Old
#6  
Member
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 55
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Prato
Quote:
Originally Posted by join_23 View Post
thanx for your interest, i frigured it out. but not enough strong for me in maximum intensity. there should be other thing to do. i cant really feel in my pocket. if there is no solution, never you mind
Very odd ,Iodak's kernel is based on LG sources.It should have the same behavior....
Phone: LG Optimus 4X
I switch between:
Rom : CyanogenMod / Miui
Kernel : Optimus Prime / Iodak
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Wearables Walkthrough: Tasker on the Samsung Galaxy Gear – XDA Developer TV

The future certainly looks like it is full of wearables. … more

WinDroid HTC Toolkit Lets You Root, Unlock, and Flash ROMs on Various HTC Devices

Plenty of users nowadays have more than one mobile device. … more

When Using GitHub, Don’t Skimp on Commit History

GitHub has become the epicenter of most open source development work that is posted … more

Verizon Droid DNA to Receive 4.4.2 KitKat + Sense 5.5 OTA This Thursday

The HTC Droid DNAis Verizon’s close cousin to the JapaneseHTC … more