Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,332 Members 53,222 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Reduced battery life after update......

Tip us?

arshadazeeeza
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Reduced battery life after update......

Hi all
I Been using note 2 for past 10 months.....last month I got android 4.3 update I was very excited. ....but what happened was just the opposite.....i find a marked reduction in battery life......earlier I used to get almost 2 days of battery if I turn off mobile network.....but after update even after not using mobile Internet, all I get is maximum 1 day of battery. ...All my apps r same before nd after update......don't know what happened....can u help me????? I now regret for updating my phone.......

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app

antique_sonic
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1088
Quote:
Originally Posted by arshadazeeeza View Post
Hi all
I Been using note 2 for past 10 months.....last month I got android 4.3 update I was very excited. ....but what happened was just the opposite.....i find a marked reduction in battery life......earlier I used to get almost 2 days of battery if I turn off mobile network.....but after update even after not using mobile Internet, all I get is maximum 1 day of battery. ...All my apps r same before nd after update......don't know what happened....can u help me????? I now regret for updating my phone.......

check the Wifi advanced setting.
Turn off the always scanning. This always do the tricks.
Everytime you flash 4.3 rom, this checkbox will always default to "checked", try to manually unchecked it.

Sent from the corner of this rounded earth behind my PC.
~WJ~
Learn.... Learn.... & Learn
Learn till you die, and you will die a happy man

Q & A for XNote Galaxy S5 (All Questions about X-Note Galaxy S5 PORT) :
[Q&A]X-Note G900F S5 PORT

lexsam-bb
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Try do several restart your phone and observe if problem still occur. I experienced this problem too and you also notice after the update RAM usage is higher. Mine normalize after several restart. Hope this solve your problem but don't worry there are plenty ideas to be share to you..

arshadazeeeza
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Wifi scanning was already unchecked......hope the restarting trick works....thanks......