Galaxy Note 10.1 Purchase

OP Po678

6th January 2014, 12:59 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

26 posts
Hey everyone,
Ive been a member for quite a while, however, i never posted anything or even logged in for some time but i do read the forum everyday Android Addiction

I have been looking for a laptop that i could carry around with me everywhere in my bag pack and eventually got the galaxy note 10.1 2014 edition.I got my order delivered today morning and have been playing with the device for some time and i have to say that it is awesome and a sexy beast !!!. I read alot of posts in this forum regarding lag and stuff but it is an incredible device and hardly noticed any lag after the update. The S pen works like a charm, not the best but i love it! I will be using this tablet as a laptop replacement so am probably going to add a nice little blue tooth keyboard and a mouse in the bag pack. One thing i was afraid of having a powerful tablet is the heat but fortunately i haven't noticed any heat at the back after using it continuously for 2 hours( i tested gps/ movies / music / Bluetooth). The audio quality is really amazing and i would have to say this tablet will be an excellent media device....Not much for music because of the size unless u have Bluetooth headset but for movies the crystal clear LCD screen along with its audio quality will be more than enough.

There is no problems yet but one thing i found disturbing is the fact that my product could not be registered in the Samsung site for getting Google credit :/ they say the combination is invalid which is disappointing, if anyone knows about this issue i would appreciate any help.

All in all the note 2014 is a great piece of hardware and if you are afraid of getting this tab due to fear of heating issues or lagging , don't be because i can guarantee this tab has no problems that would make any owner bite his eyes. Most of the people wouldn't care about a lag that occurs rarely.

Po678
The Following User Says Thank You to Po678 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th January 2014, 03:22 PM   |  #2  
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 22

46 posts
More
Only available for US Residents
Quote:
Originally Posted by Po678

There is no problems yet but one thing i found disturbing is the fact that my product could not be registered in the Samsung site for getting Google credit :/ they say the combination is invalid which is disappointing, if anyone knows about this issue i would appreciate any help.

Po678

Congratulations on your tablet
I posted this reply in another thread... hope it helps:

According to the terms & conditions:

TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR SAMSUNG NOTE 10.1 2014 GALAXY PERKS OFFER

Offer begins 12:00 PM Eastern Time ("ET") November 6, 2013 and ends 11:59 PM ET March 31, 2014 or when supplies are exhausted, whichever is sooner ("Offer Period"). Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and DC who are 13 years of age or older as of November 6, 2013, and who have purchased a new Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 device model SM-P600 (a "qualifying device"). Open-box or refurbished devices are not eligible for this offer. Void outside the area specified above and where prohibited by law.

I'm in Canada and about to receive my P605 32GB LTE I ordered from ebay so guess I'm out of luck like the rest of the non-US posters here.
6th January 2014, 05:50 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

26 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmygadgetz

Congratulations on your tablet
I posted this reply in another thread... hope it helps:

According to the terms & conditions:

TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR SAMSUNG NOTE 10.1 2014 GALAXY PERKS OFFER

Offer begins 12:00 PM Eastern Time ("ET") November 6, 2013 and ends 11:59 PM ET March 31, 2014 or when supplies are exhausted, whichever is sooner ("Offer Period"). Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and DC who are 13 years of age or older as of November 6, 2013, and who have purchased a new Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 device model SM-P600 (a "qualifying device"). Open-box or refurbished devices are not eligible for this offer. Void outside the area specified above and where prohibited by law.

I'm in Canada and about to receive my P605 32GB LTE I ordered from ebay so guess I'm out of luck like the rest of the non-US posters here.

Hmmm i am guessing they are out of credit and giving random errors to confuse people :|
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread