Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,011 Members 38,647 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Which screen protector (G2) with Diztronic or Ballistic case

Tip us?

shanta
Old
(Last edited by shanta; 6th January 2014 at 07:08 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default Which screen protector (G2) with Diztronic or Ballistic case

Hi,everyone, I would like to know witch screen protectors do you use with yor Diztronic TPU case and with Ballistic Defender case (not peeling off). I'm waiting for these two to arrive,but don't know which screen protector to use with each one.
Thank you

Tapatalk LG G2

kennypow3rs
Old
Thanks Meter 742
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanta View Post
Hi,everyone, I would like to know witch screen protectors do you use with yor Diztronic TPU case and with Ballistic Defender case (not peeling off). I'm waiting for these two to arrive,but don't know witch screen protector to use with each one.
Thank you

Tapatalk LG G2
Im in the process of searching for a new screen protector for my phone. I have the clear frosted diztronic and the black one. My first set of screen protectors i purchased from amazon were the zeiss pure oleophobic protectors. While they may be the best protectors in quality ive ever seen on the phone, it doesnt fill the entire screen all the way which is very disappointing. The coating keeps oil smuges off, everything you can imagine. It fits good with diztronic. I just need a protector that fills the entire screen. Theres about 1mm gaps between top and bottom.
The Following User Says Thank You to kennypow3rs For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]