Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,959 Members 45,520 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] [ROM] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 on Archos A80H 250gb HDD

Tip us?
 
Pompey0368
Old
#1  
Pompey0368's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 5
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Harlow

 
DONATE TO ME
Storage [Q] [ROM] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 on Archos A80H 250gb HDD

I have and Archos 80 G9 250gb HDD version (OMAP 4460 ES1.1 - A80H-V5(T1))
I have installed [ROM] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 as it says "Initial support for H models (testing and patches are welcome)." The ROM works really well but I cannot see the HDD at all, also if I have the tablet on and connect it to my PC with USB the PC cannot see it.

Are there any plans to support the HDD versions, I'd be happy to test and give feedback, It won't let m pot on the actual thread as I'm new...

Here is the original thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2499796

The support for H versions was mention in version 19_12_2013-23_43_36, but I installed version 22_12_2013-13_29_20 - should I go back to the 19_12_2013-23_43_36 version and see if it works?
The Following User Says Thank You to Pompey0368 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Quallenauge
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 437
Posts: 226
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pompey0368 View Post
I have and Archos 80 G9 250gb HDD version (OMAP 4460 ES1.1 - A80H-V5(T1))
I have installed [ROM] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 as it says "Initial support for H models (testing and patches are welcome)." The ROM works really well but I cannot see the HDD at all, also if I have the tablet on and connect it to my PC with USB the PC cannot see it.

Are there any plans to support the HDD versions, I'd be happy to test and give feedback, It won't let m pot on the actual thread as I'm new...

Here is the original thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2499796

The support for H versions was mention in version 19_12_2013-23_43_36, but I installed version 22_12_2013-13_29_20 - should I go back to the 19_12_2013-23_43_36 version and see if it works?
Are you able to provide a logcat logfile? It would help to identify what's going wrong. My initial support for H models are based on best guess for the needed settings. Going back to old version is not needed.
The Following User Says Thank You to Quallenauge For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Pompey0368
Old
#3  
Pompey0368's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 5
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Harlow

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quallenauge View Post
Are you able to provide a logcat logfile? It would help to identify what's going wrong. My initial support for H models are based on best guess for the needed settings. Going back to old version is not needed.
Please let me know how to generate a logcat file (or where to find it) and I will send it to you.

Thanks for responding.

Mike
 
Quallenauge
Old
(Last edited by Quallenauge; 6th January 2014 at 12:00 PM.)
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 437
Posts: 226
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pompey0368 View Post
Please let me know how to generate a logcat file (or where to find it) and I will send it to you.

Thanks for responding.

Mike
  • Install ADB on your computer
  • Turn on developer options
  • In developer options enable "USB debugging"
  • Power Off your device
  • type adb logcat >out.txt
  • Turn on your device
  • wait until the device has booted up

The resulting "out.txt" file is the logcat dump.

A detailled video can be found here:
How to pull a Logcat file from your android device

Hope this helps.
The Following User Says Thank You to Quallenauge For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Pompey0368
Old
#5  
Pompey0368's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 5
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Harlow

 
DONATE TO ME
Post Logcat attached!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quallenauge View Post
  • Install ADB on your computer
  • Turn on developer options
  • In developer options enable "USB debugging"
  • Power Off your device
  • type adb logcat >out.txt
  • Turn on your device
  • wait until the device has booted up

The resulting "out.txt" file is the logcat dump.

A detailled video can be found here:

Hope this helps.
I have ran the logcat, I assume that I ctrl c out of it once the device has booted? I've attached the file below - thanks for your help
Attached Files
File Type: txt A80H.txt - [Click for QR Code] (368.7 KB, 14 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to Pompey0368 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes