Samsung Multi-pane port for 7.0

Tip us?

gagan313
Old
Thanks Meter 21

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by THEDEVIOUS1 View Post
check post #22 for files and instructions...start with test 5. If u have any questions just post...thx
Hey thanks, and I dont get one thing, can you explain how to edit the buil.prop part. plz

jetboss
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by THEDEVIOUS1 View Post
the specifics on how to do so depend on which app u are using but all of the file explorers will require u to change system mount to
"r/w" (read/write) before u will be allowed to save the edited file...for example in es file explorer (which is what i use) there will be a "fast access" menu on the left side of the screen (depending on layout) under which u will see "tools" click that then u will see "root explorer" with an on/off switch. just turn it on and wait for the superuser prompt, hit allow, then click the words "root explorer" (right beside the on button u just pressed) and a menu will come up where u will choose mount "r/w" and just place a bubble in r/w beside all of the available partitions and hit ok then go back, edit/save your build prop and continue with the rest of the instructions
thanks very much got it to work just flash the test 5 file got the soft menu to the bottom of the screen working no fc when using home or back buttons whats next do i open the multi window manager and enable packages?

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

seems to be working wooot but just a couple apps like task manager music player

4MUSKRAT
Old
(Last edited by 4MUSKRAT; 27th December 2013 at 06:17 PM.) Reason: added info & link to Multi Window Manager
Thanks Meter 11

DONATE TO ME
Question Sprint SM-T217S

The Sprint Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T217S 7 Inch LTE Version came Stock with Multi Window & Multitasking So if need be I can pull the APK & u guys can try it since it's already setup for a 7 inch screen. I Didn't read every post in this thread so sorry if someone already mentioned this. Let me know if you guys want this apk pulled.

And I was able to Download Multi Window Manager from the Play Store & add whatever app's I wanted to add & use in the Multi Window. Seems to be working great for me so give it a shot mayb.
Click on this if u Want a FREE Month of LAST PASS Premium to Test it out? It's an Awesome Password Keeper & Generator!!
Click Here 2 Save on DirecTv With this Referral Code
Get 500MB of Extra Storage when U Signup 4 DropBox when you Click Here!!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to 4MUSKRAT For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tempdroid
Old
Thanks Meter 789

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4MUSKRAT View Post
The Sprint Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T217S 7 Inch LTE Version came Stock with Multi Window & Multitasking So if need be I can pull the APK & u guys can try it since it's already setup for a 7 inch screen. I Didn't read every post in this thread so sorry if someone already mentioned this. Let me know if you guys want this apk pulled.

And I was able to Download Multi Window Manager from the Play Store & add whatever app's I wanted to add & use in the Multi Window. Seems to be working great for me so give it a shot mayb.
Yes please,I want to port this to RocketTab
Hit Thanks, if this post was helpful...

4MUSKRAT
Old
Thanks Meter 11

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by tempdroid View Post
Yes please,I want to port this to RocketTab
I went into the system folder then into the apps folder & didn't see an apk labeled multi anything so ill look n see what the file name you guys have uploaded & see if I can find it. Unless you can tell me where exactly to look ill do it the above mentioned way. Didn't want you to think I forgot about ya.

Sent from my SGT3 SM-T217S using Tapatalk 4 I Flashed 2 Selectel
Click on this if u Want a FREE Month of LAST PASS Premium to Test it out? It's an Awesome Password Keeper & Generator!!
Click Here 2 Save on DirecTv With this Referral Code
Get 500MB of Extra Storage when U Signup 4 DropBox when you Click Here!!!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to 4MUSKRAT For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tempdroid
Old
Thanks Meter 789

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
I went into the system folder then into the apps folder & didn't see an apk labeled multi anything so ill look n see what the file name you guys have uploaded & see if I can find it. Unless you can tell me where exactly to look ill do it the above mentioned way. Didn't want you to think I forgot about ya.

Thanks mate. I've downloaded a T217 ROM and will have a look for myself.
Stay tuned...
The Following User Says Thank You to tempdroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

M1k3Carson1369
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Thanks mate. I've downloaded a T217 ROM and will have a look for myself.
Stay tuned...

Quote:

Is this what you're looking for? Not a flashable zip, just pulled from /system/app/… and any MW Manager app for phone OR Note 8/10.1 helped me enable basically every app to use it with…

SGT3_SM-T217S
Rooted TW 4.2.2
CWM Recovery
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1389005071252.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	35.0 KB
ID:	2497775   Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1389005248871.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	27.7 KB
ID:	2497778  
|sent using xda premium|

_S.G.S.IV_[SPH-L720]
_[CWM] [PhilZ Touch]
_TriForceROM 5.2

_S.G.T.3 [SM-T217S]
_Goodness T3 [4.2.2]
_CWM Recovery

[RETIRED]
_S.G.S.III_[SPH-L710]
_[CWM] v6.0.3.7 [PhilZ Touch 5]
_Android.v4.3.1_[AoCP].v6.4
_[TheCollective]

M1k3Carson1369
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Aaargh!! Forgot to attach the .Zip… =/

https://drive.google.com/uc?id=0B6IO...xport=download

SGT3_SM-T217S
Rooted TW 4.2.2
CWM Recovery
|sent using xda premium|

_S.G.S.IV_[SPH-L720]
_[CWM] [PhilZ Touch]
_TriForceROM 5.2

_S.G.T.3 [SM-T217S]
_Goodness T3 [4.2.2]
_CWM Recovery

[RETIRED]
_S.G.S.III_[SPH-L710]
_[CWM] v6.0.3.7 [PhilZ Touch 5]
_Android.v4.3.1_[AoCP].v6.4
_[TheCollective]
The Following User Says Thank You to M1k3Carson1369 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tempdroid
Old
Thanks Meter 789

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by M1k3Carson1369 View Post
Is this what you're looking for? Not a flashable zip, just pulled from /system/app/… and any MW Manager app for phone OR Note 8/10.1 helped me enable basically every app to use it with…

SGT3_SM-T217S
Rooted TW 4.2.2
CWM Recovery
Thank you for your help. Basically this is the apk, but there are further modifications needed on other apks, SystemUI should be one example. This file is still odexed, but no problem, I've downloaded and deodexed a complete T217 ROM. T217 is on 4.2.2 so I have to try, if it will work.
The Following User Says Thank You to tempdroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

M1k3Carson1369
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Thank you for your help. Basically this is the apk, but there are further modifications needed on other apks, SystemUI should be one example. This file is still odexed, but no problem, I've downloaded and deodexed a complete T217 ROM. T217 is on 4.2.2 so I have to try, if it will work.
Ah, ok. Lol, sorry

SGT3_SM-T217S
Rooted TW 4.2.2
CWM Recovery
|sent using xda premium|

_S.G.S.IV_[SPH-L720]
_[CWM] [PhilZ Touch]
_TriForceROM 5.2

_S.G.T.3 [SM-T217S]
_Goodness T3 [4.2.2]
_CWM Recovery

[RETIRED]