5,598,820 Members 32,307 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[RECOVERY] [Touchpad] TWRP 2.3.2.3 with on-screen keyboard! [2012-12-17]

Tip us?
 
Gil1957
Old
#311  
Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 67
Join Date: Apr 2012
Default Problem downloading TWRP

I asked this in the Q and A section, but I thought I would ask here also. I went to Goo Manager and followed the prompts to download TWRP. After reboot, there is no TWRP and there is no Clockwork Mod. I only have WebOS recovery. Any suggestions on how to get back either TWRP or ClockworkMod?

Thanks
 
fcknghll
Old
#312  
Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 66
Join Date: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gil1957 View Post
I asked this in the Q and A section, but I thought I would ask here also. I went to Goo Manager and followed the prompts to download TWRP. After reboot, there is no TWRP and there is no Clockwork Mod. I only have WebOS recovery. Any suggestions on how to get back either TWRP or ClockworkMod?

Thanks
I'm in the same boat as Gil, any thoughts on how to get CWM or TWRP showing up on moboot without running the whole ACMEinstaller script?

Thanks!

*I'm using moboot 0.3.8
 
Moody66
Old
#313  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 49
Posts: 126
Join Date: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by fcknghll View Post
I'm in the same boat as Gil, any thoughts on how to get CWM or TWRP showing up on moboot without running the whole ACMEinstaller script?

Thanks!



*I'm using moboot 0.3.8
Unzip the flash able zip file. Copy u Image. TWRP into boot folder. Reboot. Ur set.
The Following User Says Thank You to Moody66 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
fcknghll
Old
#314  
Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 66
Join Date: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moody66 View Post
Unzip the flash able zip file. Copy u Image. TWRP into boot folder. Reboot. Ur set.
Cheers bud, worked like a charm.
Tags
recovery, teamwin, touchpad, twrp, twrp2
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes