5,598,820 Members 32,307 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[RECOVERY] [Touchpad] TWRP 2.3.2.3 with on-screen keyboard! [2012-12-17]

Tip us?

Gil1957
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Default Problem downloading TWRP

I asked this in the Q and A section, but I thought I would ask here also. I went to Goo Manager and followed the prompts to download TWRP. After reboot, there is no TWRP and there is no Clockwork Mod. I only have WebOS recovery. Any suggestions on how to get back either TWRP or ClockworkMod?

Thanks

fcknghll
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gil1957 View Post
I asked this in the Q and A section, but I thought I would ask here also. I went to Goo Manager and followed the prompts to download TWRP. After reboot, there is no TWRP and there is no Clockwork Mod. I only have WebOS recovery. Any suggestions on how to get back either TWRP or ClockworkMod?

Thanks
I'm in the same boat as Gil, any thoughts on how to get CWM or TWRP showing up on moboot without running the whole ACMEinstaller script?

Thanks!

*I'm using moboot 0.3.8

Moody66
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by fcknghll View Post
I'm in the same boat as Gil, any thoughts on how to get CWM or TWRP showing up on moboot without running the whole ACMEinstaller script?

Thanks!

*I'm using moboot 0.3.8
Unzip the flash able zip file. Copy u Image. TWRP into boot folder. Reboot. Ur set.
The Following User Says Thank You to Moody66 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

fcknghll
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moody66 View Post
Unzip the flash able zip file. Copy u Image. TWRP into boot folder. Reboot. Ur set.
Cheers bud, worked like a charm.
Tags
recovery, teamwin, touchpad, twrp, twrp2