Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Help me Chose.

OP naruto.ninjakid

6th January 2014, 07:08 PM   |  #1  
naruto.ninjakid's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 51
 
533 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
Wanted to get a cheap case to hold me over until i order one of the more expensive ones. Do these generic cases made for 8 inch tablets work ? Here are some other ones I was looking at for the mean time.


Would this work well ? Anyone have one ?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/390602269394...84.m1423.l2649


Was going to get a stand with this one.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LG-G-Pad-8-3...item2334798375
6th January 2014, 08:03 PM   |  #2  
NJ_RAMS_FAN's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag West New York, NJ
Thanks Meter: 66
 
633 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto.ninjakid

Wanted to get a cheap case to hold me over until i order one of the more expensive ones. Do these generic cases made for 8 inch tablets work ? Here are some other ones I was looking at for the mean time.


Would this work well ? Anyone have one ?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/390602269394...84.m1423.l2649


Was going to get a stand with this one.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LG-G-Pad-8-3...item2334798375

for $10 more you can get the IVSO cover. but if thats an issue, I go wit the TPU case.
6th January 2014, 08:06 PM   |  #3  
Impromark's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Calgary
Thanks Meter: 15
 
126 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ_RAMS_FAN

for $10 more you can get the IVSO cover. but if thats an issue, I go wit the TPU case.

Currently waiting on the TPU case myself, which I ordered near a month ago at this point... Last time I get something from AliExpress.

Hoping the IVSO will be available in the color scheme I like on eBay soon, want that as well.

Mark
6th January 2014, 10:32 PM   |  #4  
naruto.ninjakid's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 51
 
533 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Impromark

Currently waiting on the TPU case myself, which I ordered near a month ago at this point... Last time I get something from AliExpress.

Hoping the IVSO will be available in the color scheme I like on eBay soon, want that as well.

Mark

Yeah they have them now in the US I knew if I ordered from China it would take like a month so I chose US seller only. I'll let you know how it is when I get it.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes