Default Stuck in CWM recovery loop

Hey,

I'm trying to flash NEXPlay onto my device and I'm having a problem, my phone keeps going into a CWM recovery loop. I've tried twice to get this to work to no avail.

There are no instructions on how to flash the ROM correctly on the thread from what I've seen so I followed the steps provided on my other ROM's thread (NXT Lite). I flash the .58 Enhanced firmware using FlashTool and then select "FastBoot" and then "Reboot into fastboot mode (Via ADB)". I then click "Select kernel to Flash" and flash the Kernel that is required.

The phone then boots to recovery so I cleared the cache partition, Delvik cache and wipe data. I flash the ROM and it takes a while (probably due to the size) and finally it says "Successful". I select "Reboot system" and the phone shuts down, displays the "SONY NEXPLAY" logo and then boots into recovery. I keep restarting and it keeps doing this.

Any ideas on how to fix this? If it persists I might just go back to NXT Lite. I have an R800i model with unlocked Bootloader.

*EDIT* I just installed exitrecovery.zip and that doesn't work either. I have no idea what is going on.