5,605,250 Members 38,576 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[FIRMWARE] C6503 10.4.B.0.569 Commercial&Journalists

Tip us?

melquisedec
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Hi. I have the C6502 Model. I have Installed this Firmware and All Good, but I want to find the C6502 Firmware, I mean the right OFICIAL ROM for my Model. Where may I lookfor it?

scifan
Old
Thanks Meter 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by melquisedec View Post
Hi. I have the C6502 Model. I have Installed this Firmware and All Good, but I want to find the C6502 Firmware, I mean the right OFICIAL ROM for my Model. Where may I lookfor it?
We're all waiting for the official version to roll out...

Sent from my C6506 using Tapatalk

maclancer
Old
Thanks Meter 8
I thought I saw somewhere in the forum that the official update will be launch on the 19th... Well that day already gone.

Sent from my C6506 using xda app-developers app

Jaycel0820
Old
Thanks Meter 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by maclancer View Post
I thought I saw somewhere in the forum that the official update will be launch on the 19th... Well that day already gone.

Sent from my C6506 using xda app-developers app
theres is no announcement that the release in on the 19th sony just made a typo error on their website that the relese is 19th of december but they change it right a way , so lets hope that it will be release today.

Luchoc
Old
(Last edited by Luchoc; 21st December 2013 at 08:35 AM.)
Thanks Meter 5
For all of you who want to have Xposed working, here's a beta apk rovo posted on his thread. If it works, I guess reporting it back to him is the right thing to do...
BTW I have the same issue on my C6502, 3G connection drops from time to time (I have signal but no connection so it may be cause of my crappy network). I suppose it's because I can no longer use SetDNS on 4.3, any suggestions on how can I switch my carrier's DNS for Google's?
Another big bug (at least for me) that I found is that Screen Mirroring is broken. Be warned (?)

scifan
Old
Thanks Meter 124
So, I don't know if the guys who were looking for camera add on's in this thread this thread of kept track of the Timeshift thread over on the Z forum...

If not, and if you're interested, they have all of the primary addon's working here including a working time shift, AR, etc.)

As far as I can tell, they all work pretty flawlessly on the ZL.

rookie93
Old
Thanks Meter 9
i have a slight concern of my phone. its a C6502, and i have flashed this C6503 firmware, but i tried to revert back to 4.2.2 for C6502, in order to update to the official C6502 firmware but flashing the 4.2.2 firmware just simply failed numerous times. Even attempting to repair on PCC didnt work. it says no software available. i think this might cause problems once 4.4 KitKat arrives next year. Anyone with a working generic 4.2.2 firmware link for C6502?
The Following User Says Thank You to rookie93 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

melquisedec
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by rookie93 View Post
i have a slight concern of my phone. its a C6502, and i have flashed this C6503 firmware, but i tried to revert back to 4.2.2 for C6502, in order to update to the official C6502 firmware but flashing the 4.2.2 firmware just simply failed numerous times. Even attempting to repair on PCC didnt work. it says no software available. i think this might cause problems once 4.4 KitKat arrives next year. Anyone with a working generic 4.2.2 firmware link for C6502?
Hi. I had the same problem. You must flash the room with flash tool. Look for a Tuto for that. Then connect your device to the pc and start the update by pc companion.

Enviado desde mi C6502 mediante Tapatalk

ruzainiizuan
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by melquisedec View Post
Hi. I had the same problem. You must flash the room with flash tool. Look for a Tuto for that. Then connect your device to the pc and start the update by pc companion.

Enviado desde mi C6502 mediante Tapatalk

Do you have the link?

Sent from my C6503 using xda app-developers app

midern
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default How to solve heating issue and battery drain - Android 4.3 Z/ZL

Go to Developer options - Background process limit - No background processes.

Some applications may quit unexpectedly doing this process! In my case everything is ok!