Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Xperia Acro S No backlight after i changed display!

OP luckychris888

6th January 2014, 11:07 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hello!

Can anyone here alot of hardware issues?
I got a major problem...

When i changed my broken screen on my Xperia Acro S the screen lost its backlight. Everyting works flawlessly exept the backlightning that is not turning on. changing the screen brightness doesent do a thing nothicg changes (but in a dark room i can see everything but not strong). I tried to reassemble with old screen and that one now also got no backlight.

The 3 led lights for the buttons works flawlessly... are they also used to power the screens backlightning in some way?

Have i blown some component on the motherboard? if so what kind should i look for? A broken condensator?

Read somewhere on the forum about a person having similar problem on an Xperia S. Tried the fix/fixes he was recomended = Removing battery and holding down power button then reassemble all the screws before testing phone.

Is there some sensors (that feels if phone is correct put togheter) that controll the backlightning that i can have accedentaly corrupted?

I have tried to reset the phones software but no backlightning

Thanx for any help in advance!

B.regards
Christofer =)
Last edited by luckychris888; 6th January 2014 at 11:16 PM. Reason: missed a few words
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread