Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,397 Members 48,674 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] NoFrills and SetCPU not working correctly on roms

Tip us?

gor17981
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] NoFrills and SetCPU not working correctly on roms

Hi there, noticed an issue with NoFrills and SetCpu not working correctly on any Rom I have installed, I am using latest Prometheus kernel for sense,(767).The issue is that I set max to 650 or 678 and the minimum to 320, The max value is fine, but the minimum value
always changes to 480 after a reboot.Also the governors revert back to default setting.
This is the same for various cm10 based roms I have tried, with latest Nope kernel. Any ideas what is wrong here. Thanks .

warrior1208
Old
Thanks Meter 441
Quote:
Originally Posted by gor17981 View Post
Hi there, noticed an issue with NoFrills and SetCpu not working correctly on any Rom I have installed, I am using latest Prometheus kernel for sense,(767).The issue is that I set max to 650 or 678 and the minimum to 320, The max value is fine, but the minimum value
always changes to 480 after a reboot.Also the governors revert back to default setting.
This is the same for various cm10 based roms I have tried, with latest Nope kernel. Any ideas what is wrong here. Thanks .
After the reboot, this always happen...so just select the option "SET ON BOOT" in setCPU, or system settings or any other app...
What this does is that it restores the device cpu back to the mode which you had set!!!
Enjoy and press thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to warrior1208 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

gor17981
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Thanks for the reply, I forgot to mention in my first post that I already had those 'set at boot ' options enabled. Could it be permissions? They look right, according to other apps permissions that is.