Prepare Your Build Machines: Ubuntu 14.10 Utopic Unicorn Now Official

Today is an important day for any and all Linux enthusiasts. One of the … more

Track the Time You Waste on Social Media with Socials Addict

When you use your phone, you often don’t even realize how much time you … more

Document the Story of Your Social Life with 8tory

The different forms of social media are growing every day. It’s hard to imagine a day … more

Make Calling Your Loved Ones Easier and Cheaper this Diwali

Diwali, or Deepawali as some Indians call it, is the pride and joy of Indian … more
Post Reply

I need Some Help Plz

OP DevastatedSoul

7th January 2014, 02:12 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
37 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Hello all,

I need AN OFFICIAL SAMSUNG RELEASED STOCK ROM Of GB 2.3.6 or 2.3.5 or 2.3.4 for Samsung GT-i9003 with Full arabic Language support
7th January 2014, 03:24 AM   |  #2  
Member
Flag PUNE
Thanks Meter: 28
 
56 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1004647
This is the link to all GB STOCK roms .. and i guess u can set up arbic language during setup wizard.. still confirm it for others
7th January 2014, 10:12 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
37 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by swapnilpx

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1004647
This is the link to all GB STOCK roms .. and i guess u can set up arbic language during setup wizard.. still confirm it for others

ty for responding but this thread says [ROM] STOCK ROMS for GALAXY SL I9003 {NOW GINGERBREAD 2.3.6 my phone is S I9003 not SL or it's the same ???
7th January 2014, 10:29 AM   |  #4  
puppynaz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 148
 
240 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevastatedSoul

ty for responding but this thread says [ROM] STOCK ROMS for GALAXY SL I9003 {NOW GINGERBREAD 2.3.6 my phone is S I9003 not SL or it's the same ???

Here. The UAE Firmware, which has Arabic support.
I9003JPKPM
The Following User Says Thank You to puppynaz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th January 2014, 05:39 PM   |  #5  
kralin's Avatar
Member
Flag Aldeanueva de san Bartolomé
Thanks Meter: 41
 
82 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevastatedSoul

ty for responding but this thread says [ROM] STOCK ROMS for GALAXY SL I9003 {NOW GINGERBREAD 2.3.6 my phone is S I9003 not SL or it's the same ???

Its the same

Sent from my GT-I9003 using xda app-developers app
8th January 2014, 10:18 PM   |  #6  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
37 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by nbrian2012

Here. The UAE Firmware, which has Arabic support.
I9003JPKPM


Is this firmware is GB 2.3.6 ? and did it 3 files or 1 file? and plz tell me the right way to flash it
Last edited by DevastatedSoul; 8th January 2014 at 10:22 PM. Reason: edit
9th January 2014, 11:20 AM   |  #7  
puppynaz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 148
 
240 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevastatedSoul

Is this firmware is GB 2.3.6 ? and did it 3 files or 1 file? and plz tell me the right way to flash it

This is 2.3.6 but no, I'm not sure how the installation is done, sorry.

However, if you'd like.. try DDLF2. Follow the exact instructions. I hope you know how to flash stock firmwares using Odin? If not, PM me. And then root it.
Once you're done rooting the firmware, flash this via Clockwork Mod recovery. If you don't know how, again, PM me.
Then, flash this. It's got Arabic support and plus other cool mods like swipe to clear notifications and more.
9th January 2014, 05:20 PM   |  #8  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
37 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by nbrian2012

This is 2.3.6 but no, I'm not sure how the installation is done, sorry.

However, if you'd like.. try DDLF2. Follow the exact instructions. I hope you know how to flash stock firmwares using Odin? If not, PM me. And then root it.
Once you're done rooting the firmware, flash this via Clockwork Mod recovery. If you don't know how, again, PM me.
Then, flash this. It's got Arabic support and plus other cool mods like swipe to clear notifications and more.

ty for ur great help i already flashed it by odin i i putted the file on PDA cell then i flashed on download mode but i can't root the mobile and i found firmware for Egypt i flashed it too but i couldn't root it also plus i can't use the MMS service coz when i try to install the configuration sms that sent to me by service provider (failed)

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes