GUIDE How to use to use your internal storage as a sdcard
I stumbled upon this when I lost my micro sd and I thought I should share it.
I dont think its a good idea using this with an sdcard in.
This was tested on ics and with a Droid X (but it should work)
SSH into your android device... (You can use this Guide: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1030107
2. Open sdcard and jump back one directory
3. Rename it to something else (Remember to keep them
4. Go back to root
5. Open sdcard-ext
6. Jump back one directory
7. Rename it too (remember to keep them and also tell them apart
8. Go back to Root.
9. Rename sdcard and sdcard-ext
10. You should now be able to use your "sd card"
Just undo above...