my Lg pad wont boot up. pls help see Image

Tip us?

ANTRIK
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuraeL View Post
No custom recovery. Hn, we must do another thing then, wait a second. I must find a text and copy it to you from another post, brb. We must go to download mode instead when no recovery.

lol I was there

download mode please do not uplug...

but I turned It off :P
dont know how do I get there ;p

CuraeL
Old
Thanks Meter 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANTRIK View Post
lol I was there

download mode please do not uplug...

but I turned It off :P
dont know how do I get there ;p
Click on PC SYNC and download the only file, PC Suite, it has program in it. Then follow guide.

http://imgur.com/kzHc2sa

"XO Pressley has the deck."

ANTRIK
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Click on PC SYNC and download the only file, PC Suite, it has program in it. Then follow guide.

http://imgur.com/kzHc2sa
thank you so much man you saved my life :P

I did everything u said and Its working again .

In order to Install cm11 which recovery should I use? I used this one before twrp 2.6.3.0.img awifi

CuraeL
Old
Thanks Meter 157
Quote:
thank you so much man you saved my life :P

I did everything u said and Its working again .

In order to Install cm11 which recovery should I use? I used this one before twrp 2.6.3.0.img awifi
Go into http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2551499 and scroll down to downloads.

You are on stock ROM, meaning you wanna go and check in your system settings - about tablet for the software information. Choose one of the three: V50010a, V50010c or V500e. Download the right one for your device. Then a few lines lower, download "Loki" from the link.

Enable developer settings in your Tablet and follow the adb instructions in the thread. This is the TWRP you need to flash a KitKat rom. The older versions will fck up your device. - Remember to root before you begin!

ANTRIK
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Go into http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2551499 and scroll down to downloads.

You are on stock ROM, meaning you wanna go and check in your system settings - about tablet for the software information. Choose one of the three: V50010a, V50010c or V500e. Download the right one for your device. Then a few lines lower, download "Loki" from the link.

Enable developer settings in your Tablet and follow the adb instructions in the thread. This is the TWRP you need to flash a KitKat rom. The older versions will fck up your device. - Remember to root before you begin!
hey man thanks for ur reply.

so far we are In the same page

I downloaded v50010a which Is my devIce then loki zip

but I have no Idea what Is cdm and adb I tried to open cmd and run thoose commands but I getting eroor adb not support something like that.

although I download adb.exe and fastbook and Installed It.

Is It any way to flash recovery though my tablet like goo apps or rom manager ?

thanks.

CuraeL
Old
Thanks Meter 157
Go here, http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2553192
Read first post, donwload and enable developer options on Tablet.
Then download and run the .bat file. Then you get root.

Then you go download the V50010a.lok file and you rename the file to V50010a.img instead.

Then you go to market on phone and search for "Flashify", and you flash the .img in there. (I don't use it, but many people does.)

I recommend you study a bit on adb and fastboot for another time, since if anything crashes, adb is the way to go. Not Flashify. But for now Flashify GUI should be fine. Just remember the root first.

This is the last question I will help you with since all of your questions has been in other threads and you should be able to find them in the forums.

The Following User Says Thank You to CuraeL For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ANTRIK
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Go here, http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2553192
Read first post, donwload and enable developer options on Tablet.
Then download and run the .bat file. Then you get root.

Then you go download the V50010a.lok file and you rename the file to V50010a.img instead.

Then you go to market on phone and search for "Flashify", and you flash the .img in there. (I don't use it, but many people does.)

I recommend you study a bit on adb and fastboot for another time, since if anything crashes, adb is the way to go. Not Flashify. But for now Flashify GUI should be fine. Just remember the root first.

This is the last question I will help you with since all of your questions has been in other threads and you should be able to find them in the forums.
YES! YES! YES!

I did It Installed cm11

thanks man for your time!

u know good things happen to good people. and u re a good guy

god will reward you!

thanks.

CuraeL
Old
Thanks Meter 157
Quote:
YES! YES! YES!