Bricked my phone

OP vandeec5

6th January 2014, 05:56 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

77 posts
So I attempted to root my phone which I did just fine, worked perfectly! I installed Safestrap, with no hassle, did a backup no problem. After a few hours of using it and youtubing, the phone powered itself off. I know I had enough battery so this was odd. I turned on the phone and now it's stuck on the "Samsung Custom" screen with the lock. It does not do anything, I had it plugged in and running for 30 minutes. Not exactly sure what happened? Any help would be appreciated.
6th January 2014, 06:42 AM   |  #2  
Flag Corona, CA - Murfreesboro, TN
Thanks Meter: 310

1,480 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vandeec5

So I attempted to root my phone which I did just fine, worked perfectly! I installed Safestrap, with no hassle, did a backup no problem. After a few hours of using it and youtubing, the phone powered itself off. I know I had enough battery so this was odd. I turned on the phone and now it's stuck on the "Samsung Custom" screen with the lock. It does not do anything, I had it plugged in and running for 30 minutes. Not exactly sure what happened? Any help would be appreciated.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2526964

You need to use this guide posted by gtj0

Sent from my SCH-I545 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to hovax615@hotmail.com For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th January 2014, 06:23 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

77 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hovax615@hotmail.com

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2526964

You need to use this guide posted by gtj0

Sent from my SCH-I545 using xda app-developers app

Thank you sir! works like a charm! Cheers!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread