XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Bricked my phone

Tip us?

vandeec5
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Bricked my phone

So I attempted to root my phone which I did just fine, worked perfectly! I installed Safestrap, with no hassle, did a backup no problem. After a few hours of using it and youtubing, the phone powered itself off. I know I had enough battery so this was odd. I turned on the phone and now it's stuck on the "Samsung Custom" screen with the lock. It does not do anything, I had it plugged in and running for 30 minutes. Not exactly sure what happened? Any help would be appreciated.

hovax615@hotmail.com
Old
Thanks Meter 283
Quote:
Originally Posted by vandeec5 View Post
So I attempted to root my phone which I did just fine, worked perfectly! I installed Safestrap, with no hassle, did a backup no problem. After a few hours of using it and youtubing, the phone powered itself off. I know I had enough battery so this was odd. I turned on the phone and now it's stuck on the "Samsung Custom" screen with the lock. It does not do anything, I had it plugged in and running for 30 minutes. Not exactly sure what happened? Any help would be appreciated.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2526964

You need to use this guide posted by gtj0

Sent from my SCH-I545 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to hovax615@hotmail.com For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

vandeec5
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by hovax615@hotmail.com View Post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2526964

You need to use this guide posted by gtj0

Sent from my SCH-I545 using xda app-developers app
Thank you sir! works like a charm! Cheers!