Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,734,239 Members 50,318 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Theme request?

Tip us?

mattish.91
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 18
Thumbs up [Q] Theme request?

Hello, recently watched this youtube video of an jailbreaked iphone that got a theme called "exxOS" that i think looked very cool and immediately thought that's something not too far away from being developed for Android with MyColorScreen, so my question is: Is this possible? it really looked cool, check this video out and please do tell what you think and if it's more than just me who would use it ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRu1iWWSi8c

My deepest wishes ^^

dj_mol3y_x8
Old
(Last edited by dj_mol3y_x8; 6th January 2014 at 03:54 PM.)
Thanks Meter 428
Quote:
Hello, recently watched this youtube video of an jailbreaked iphone that got a theme called "exxOS" that i think looked very cool and immediately thought that's something not too far away from being developed for Android with MyColorScreen, so my question is: Is this possible? it really looked cool, check this video out and please do tell what you think and if it's more than just me who would use it ^^

My deepest wishes ^^
Hi at this time its not possible as in the themer you would need to scroll up and down. And as yet there is know way to make the home page do that as you would need to be able to build a scrollable widget which is not possible.
The only way would be to split the theme over 2 or 3 pages.
What I'm saying is you could have the look just not all on 1 page and not scrollable.

But if in the future @ThemerSupport add the ability to create scrollable widgets then yes but at the min I'm sorry to say but no

All the best

Moley

Sent from my RAZR I screen to your screen using a strange thing known as the world wide web
SIII evolution ics rom for x8
testing build 4 v3 (by dj_mol3y_x8 & rishabh.raj37)
if you like my work please hit the THANKS button!!

ThemerSupport
Old
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter 404
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattish.91 View Post

My deepest wishes ^^
Hi, in the future we will be adding scrollable screens (vertically) as well as the ability to pin widgets
Apply beautiful themes to your phone in one click with Themer by MyColorScreen.

Learn more at ThemerApp.com.