[Q] Extract-files.sh error

Tip us?

Daltonyx
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Extract-files.sh error

Hey guys, every time I try to use 'extract-files.sh' it gives me this error:

./extract-files.sh: 4: ./extract-files.sh: ../msm8660-common/extract-files.sh: not found

Also, in my extract-files.sh under the hercules tree, it just refers you to the 'common tree', being the msm8660 folder which I do not have. Could you guys help me figure out what's wrong?

This is exactly what it says:

#!/bin/sh

# This script is maintained in the common tree
../msm8660-common/extract-files.sh $*

And I don't have the common folder, or celox-common, for that matter. I'm not sure where I messed up? I've never had this issue before, but I've never tried to build Kitkat, only ICS and JB.
You can never have enough toys!

Almite
Old
Thanks Meter 249
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daltonyx View Post
Hey guys, every time I try to use 'extract-files.sh' it gives me this error:

./extract-files.sh: 4: ./extract-files.sh: ../msm8660-common/extract-files.sh: not found

Also, in my extract-files.sh under the hercules tree, it just refers you to the 'common tree', being the msm8660 folder which I do not have. Could you guys help me figure out what's wrong?

This is exactly what it says:

#!/bin/sh

# This script is maintained in the common tree
../msm8660-common/extract-files.sh $*

And I don't have the common folder, or celox-common, for that matter. I'm not sure where I messed up? I've never had this issue before, but I've never tried to build Kitkat, only ICS and JB.
Check this thread, it has the info you need to setup and build CM, sound likes you are missing the .repo/local_manifest/roomservice.xml file, that is something you make and its folder once you have initialized your repo, that thread will be able to guild you through any issues.