Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,489 Members 45,540 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Search win86emu

Tip us?

2fat2fly
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] Search win86emu

Hi Members,

at first i have to say thats my first Post in this Forum, so please be Gentle to me

I have find this Thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2095934, wonderful ! but i cant find the describe Tool "Win86emu.msi".

Please Help

Greetz from Germany
Jürgen

GoodDayToDie
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2637
Did you see the part where it said "archive is too big to be attached" with links to download from external sites? Download the latest version, unpack the ZIP file, and behold: an MSI file.

Make sure your tablet is jailbroken first (only RT 8.0 has a publicly available jailbreak at this time) before you try running it.
Win8/Windows RT projects:
List of desktop apps for hacked RT devices

WP8 projects:
Native Access WebServer and Libraries
WP8 Interop Unlocks
Storage Cleanup tool

WP7 projects:
XapHandler, Root Webserver, OEM Marketplace XAPs, Bookmarklets collection (Find On Page), Interop-unlock hacks.

Do not private message me with questions that should have been posted on the forum! Not only are you wasting your time - I'm not going to bother writing an answer to such a question for only one person - but I will probably block you from PMing me in the future as well.
The Following User Says Thank You to GoodDayToDie For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

2fat2fly
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Lightbulb Sure...

Thanks for your quick reply,and right, i must clean my glasses

Greetz and Thanks

Jürgen