Some help with 18160L

Search This thread

JoinTheRealms

Apr 7, 2012
Hey guys

I think ive made a mistake on attempting to install a custom rom on a 18160L version. I really wanted to give the thing a boost as it was really starting to slow right down.

Ive backed up my "tee" file and replaced the tee file in the latest cyanogenmod, Shoud this enough to just start flashing ?

i installed a custom kernel containing cwm, the issue with it as it cant mount external sd also the cyanogenmod give status 7 when i attempt to flash it.

Also im attempting to adb push these files across to /emmc but after apearing to move correctly i cant find them on the device (they just dont apear)

Im kinda at a lost, as this is my first samsung device ive worked on, i releize odin is a possibility to atleast recover if things become real bad but i cant find the vaild oden file (new zealand firmware) since hotfile is down

If anyone can set me on the right track id be massively appreciative

teogepe

Jan 6, 2014
flash stock

Just flash via odin any JB european stock rom, then using temporary CwMod flash CM, after that use "tee" method.

Sould work

I have the same phone.

Runnung CM 10.1 by rox.

Reactions: JoinTheRealms

tofueatsbread

Mar 7, 2013
Hey guys

I think ive made a mistake on attempting to install a custom rom on a 18160L version. I really wanted to give the thing a boost as it was really starting to slow right down.

Ive backed up my "tee" file and replaced the tee file in the latest cyanogenmod, Shoud this enough to just start flashing ?

i installed a custom kernel containing cwm, the issue with it as it cant mount external sd also the cyanogenmod give status 7 when i attempt to flash it.

Also im attempting to adb push these files across to /emmc but after apearing to move correctly i cant find them on the device (they just dont apear)

Im kinda at a lost, as this is my first samsung device ive worked on, i releize odin is a possibility to atleast recover if things become real bad but i cant find the vaild oden file (new zealand firmware) since hotfile is down

http://terafile.co/9562e5724385/TNZ-I8160LDOMF1-20130612151406.zip TNZ L varient JB
delete assert to fix status 7.
try copy/paste to sdcard instead
use temp cwm

Reactions: JoinTheRealms

JoinTheRealms

Apr 7, 2012

teogepe

Jan 6, 2014
You should try stock now with the new kernel!.

Sent from my GT-I8160 using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Edit build prop to make ur phone GT-I8160 or delete assert in the updater script of CM zip

Sent from my GT-I8160L using Tapatalk
    flash stock

Just flash via odin any JB european stock rom, then using temporary CwMod flash CM, after that use "tee" method.

Sould work

I have the same phone.

Runnung CM 10.1 by rox.
    Hey guys

http://terafile.co/9562e5724385/TNZ-I8160LDOMF1-20130612151406.zip TNZ L varient JB
    delete assert to fix status 7.
    try copy/paste to sdcard instead
    use temp cwm