XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

LG G2 Verizon Price Reduction.

Tip us?

rdcamero
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Default LG G2 Verizon Price Reduction.

Anyone that purchased form Verizon at full retail between 11/28/13 and 12/25/13 can call and get a $50.00 credit since the price dropped from $499.99 to $449.99.I called tonight and got my credit.Only took a couple minutes and it showed up right away.
The Following User Says Thank You to rdcamero For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

MightyT01
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Just saw the new price for full retail, $449.00. Really struggling to make my saving throw and not buy this thing. I was holding out for a Verizon GS4 only because of the removable battery and SD card factor. I can live with a non-removable battery so long as it's as good as my Razr Maxx has been but the SD card is almost a deal breaker for me. But, for this price, I may make an exception.

I have unlimited data and will never go renew my contract again with Verizon so long as I mantain unlimited data. I use it like a maniac when travelling.

I do have an LG G Pad 8.3 and love it. We also had LG dumb phones in the past and they have always been very reliable.

Just a quick question to current owners, how good is the screen in full daylight?
Phone 1: Rooted OG Droid; Phone 2: Rooted Droid Bionic; Phone 3: Rooted Droid Razr Maxx; Phone 4: Rooted VZW LG G2
Tablets: Nexus 7 (2012), Galaxy Note 10.1, Rooted LG G Pad 8.3

JRJ442
Old
Thanks Meter 753
Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyT01 View Post
Just saw the new price for full retail, $449.00. Really struggling to make my saving throw and not buy this thing. I was holding out for a Verizon GS4 only because of the removable battery and SD card factor. I can live with a non-removable battery so long as it's as good as my Razr Maxx has been but the SD card is almost a deal breaker for me. But, for this price, I may make an exception.

I have unlimited data and will never go renew my contract again with Verizon so long as I mantain unlimited data. I use it like a maniac when travelling.

I do have an LG G Pad 8.3 and love it. We also had LG dumb phones in the past and they have always been very reliable.

Just a quick question to current owners, how good is the screen in full daylight?
Its great in the daylight. You can see it crystal clear.

MightyT01
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRJ442 View Post
Its great in the daylight. You can see it crystal clear.
Sweet, can't wait to try it out. Thanks.

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk 4
Phone 1: Rooted OG Droid; Phone 2: Rooted Droid Bionic; Phone 3: Rooted Droid Razr Maxx; Phone 4: Rooted VZW LG G2
Tablets: Nexus 7 (2012), Galaxy Note 10.1, Rooted LG G Pad 8.3