Ask a question

No registration required

My desert gear. What do you think?

OP Mansevolver

7th January 2014, 01:34 AM   |  #11  
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Thanks Meter: 494

3,710 posts
But, can you slide? Plus, the helmet and extra hardware aren't good for bounces.

Just my opinion, but on more than one occasion I've played a scenario without even trying to camouflage myself, sporting a shiny forest green or polished silver "speedball marker" and mowed down seasoned scenario veterans because they often don't know what to do when you're snap-shooting, gunfighting like you train hard (because I did), running, jumping, sliding into bunkers and generally making city fights a living hell for them (and also sneaking and crawling through the brush with far less to snag on bushes).

Again, just an opinion from a guy who started playing back in the first half of the 90's.

Excreted from my Nexus 5
[Guide] Headphone/Earphone Buying
7th January 2014, 02:36 AM   |  #12  
OP Senior Member
Flag Portland, OR.
Thanks Meter: 91

545 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jRi0T68

But, can you slide? Plus, the helmet and extra hardware aren't good for bounces.

Just my opinion, but on more than one occasion I've played a scenario without even trying to camouflage myself, sporting a shiny forest green or polished silver "speedball marker" and mowed down seasoned scenario veterans because they often don't know what to do when you're snap-shooting, gunfighting like you train hard (because I did), running, jumping, sliding into bunkers and generally making city fights a living hell for them (and also sneaking and crawling through the brush with far less to snag on bushes).

Again, just an opinion from a guy who started playing back in the first half of the 90's.

Excreted from my Nexus 5

I don't slide. I'm defensive. I go to the outskirts and move in to the center. I just run or walk or roll.
7th January 2014, 02:44 AM   |  #13  
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Thanks Meter: 494

3,710 posts
You don't know what you're missing. Start off with simple gunfighting drills (snap-shooting with the one-ball check-in rule, dodging paint, etc.). When a scenario player (or whole team is better) embraces drills and skills that you normally only see on an airball field, it can totally change the event.

Excreted from my Nexus 5
7th January 2014, 05:29 AM   |  #14  
OP Senior Member
Flag Portland, OR.
Thanks Meter: 91

545 posts
More
I've tried it. Not my style.

Sent from my SM-N900P using xda app-developers app
7th January 2014, 12:22 PM   |  #15  
Flag Singapore