Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,354 Members 44,538 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

My desert gear. What do you think?

Tip us?

jRi0T68
Old
Thanks Meter 492
But, can you slide? Plus, the helmet and extra hardware aren't good for bounces.

Just my opinion, but on more than one occasion I've played a scenario without even trying to camouflage myself, sporting a shiny forest green or polished silver "speedball marker" and mowed down seasoned scenario veterans because they often don't know what to do when you're snap-shooting, gunfighting like you train hard (because I did), running, jumping, sliding into bunkers and generally making city fights a living hell for them (and also sneaking and crawling through the brush with far less to snag on bushes).

Again, just an opinion from a guy who started playing back in the first half of the 90's.

Excreted from my Nexus 5
[Guide] Headphone/Earphone Buying

Mansevolver
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by jRi0T68 View Post
But, can you slide? Plus, the helmet and extra hardware aren't good for bounces.

Just my opinion, but on more than one occasion I've played a scenario without even trying to camouflage myself, sporting a shiny forest green or polished silver "speedball marker" and mowed down seasoned scenario veterans because they often don't know what to do when you're snap-shooting, gunfighting like you train hard (because I did), running, jumping, sliding into bunkers and generally making city fights a living hell for them (and also sneaking and crawling through the brush with far less to snag on bushes).

Again, just an opinion from a guy who started playing back in the first half of the 90's.

Excreted from my Nexus 5
I don't slide. I'm defensive. I go to the outskirts and move in to the center. I just run or walk or roll.
I'm an Air cooling Editor, and News Editor, as well as moderator at Overclock.net. I plan to bring here, what we over there call a professional initiative. My news duties consist of reviewing deciding what constitutes as valid information, and if it is indeed "news". For air cooling, I simply moderate the air cooling thread. So desktop cooling, and news. I'll be glad to assist in any way I can.

jRi0T68
Old
Thanks Meter 492
You don't know what you're missing. Start off with simple gunfighting drills (snap-shooting with the one-ball check-in rule, dodging paint, etc.). When a scenario player (or whole team is better) embraces drills and skills that you normally only see on an airball field, it can totally change the event.

Excreted from my Nexus 5

Mansevolver
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 91
I've tried it. Not my style.

Sent from my SM-N900P using xda app-developers app
I'm an Air cooling Editor, and News Editor, as well as moderator at Overclock.net. I plan to bring here, what we over there call a professional initiative. My news duties consist of reviewing deciding what constitutes as valid information, and if it is indeed "news". For air cooling, I simply moderate the air cooling thread. So desktop cooling, and news. I'll be glad to assist in any way I can.

AndroidNoob69
Old
Thanks Meter 418

DONATE TO ME
Never forget this in the desert.

Sent from my Nypon using Tapatalk Beta

My Work

Remember the BUTTON!
Phones:
Xperia P(White): Paranoid Android 4.43 Stable by percy_g2
Xperia Neo V(Blue): Carbon Rom by vishal_android_freak