Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,311 Members 48,872 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] No sim detected C6502

Tip us?

pointblank_limited
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Default [Q] No sim detected C6502

Hey guys, the problem is this I came over to england for the holidays and swapped out my Lime sim card for a vodaphone and landing and was greeted with a lovely message saying no sim card detected. I get the very same result with an O2 sim card.
My phone is a c6502 internation factory unlocked phone, i was on stock firmware 4.2.2

Does anyone have an idea what the problem is and how to solve it?? .

bhavstech
Old
Thanks Meter 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by pointblank_limited View Post
Hey guys, the problem is this I came over to england for the holidays and swapped out my Lime sim card for a vodaphone and landing and was greeted with a lovely message saying no sim card detected. I get the very same result with an O2 sim card.
My phone is a c6502 internation factory unlocked phone, i was on stock firmware 4.2.2

Does anyone have an idea what the problem is and how to solve it?? .
does your lime sim still work ?try a factory reset or a software upgrade or get it done in warranty chk ur sim slot

pointblank_limited
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhavstech View Post
does your lime sim still work ?try a factory reset or a software upgrade or get it done in warranty chk ur sim slot
thank you for ur response
I tried the lime sim card and it works fine, no issues there also I did a factory reset and the problem still remains

bhavstech
Old
Thanks Meter 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by pointblank_limited View Post
thank you for ur response
I tried the lime sim card and it works fine, no issues there also I did a factory reset and the problem still remains
show it in service centre then n if i helped plz hit thanks button instead of wroting