Thread Closed

Warranty Return Verizon G2 - How to reset to full factory spec?

7th January 2014, 06:08 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

19 posts
I've been fighting my new G2 for a few days now and am finally ready to throw in the towel. Does anyone have any info on returning a G2 back to full factory? I need to return mine for some warranty service.

The reason is strange, it seems the microphone isnt working properly. I started out by rooting and installing TWRP then flashing Cyanogenmod 10.2. After my first call the microphone quit working after a few minutes. Strange, I realize but my buddy said I just cut out and that was it. I tried some test calls and sure enough no sound from the mic. I tried flashing a few other roms, a stripped stock rom, Cyanogenmod 11, all had mic issues. WIth CM 11 people say I sound like Im in a truck or a convertible with the top down. Ive tried flashing different radios but nothing seems to help. Now I need to return it to full factory and dont want to screw up and get denied. Anyone have a ROM and a guide? Will willing to go OTA factory to see if it fixes my problem.

thanks.
7th January 2014, 06:18 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 36

233 posts
More
http://theunlockr.com/2013/10/31/unroot-lg-g2-verizon/

Here you go. I made sure I had this before I rooted my phone lol. Safety first
7th January 2014, 06:41 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

19 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Powers88

http://theunlockr.com/2013/10/31/unroot-lg-g2-verizon/

Here you go. I made sure I had this before I rooted my phone lol. Safety first

Awesomel thank you! Jeez I clicked enough links searching, how'd I miss this? lol
7th January 2014, 07:41 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 53

315 posts
When I got my first G2 vs980, my mic was borked as well...could only talk via speaker phone. I took it back and they gave me another,..must of been a lemon cause now I have zero issues

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
7th January 2014, 02:45 PM   |  #5  
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator - Judgment is Coming
Mega-City One
Thanks Meter: 25,613

15,165 posts
More
OP please read the Forum Rules on posting as this does not belong in the Development Section. Thread Closed.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread