HTC One Bricked??? Need serious help!!

OP alexsean23

6th January 2014, 12:37 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hi.

Okay so I was trying to flash my phone with Cyanogenmod and something went wrong and now my phone stays on the Htc quietly brilliant boot screen. It does NOT load into any sort of ROM and a factory data reset does nothing. Clearing cache or data does nothing. I tried to install android rom's several different ones 4.2, 4.4 a whole bunch of different ones. This is via through ADP sideload

What happens when I sideload is it sends successfully but it tries to install and it errors out with "can't open /tmp/update.zip (bad)"

Please PLEASE help! I just need my phone back
7th January 2014, 03:38 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
how i resolved the same problem with my htc one
I' ve hade the same problem with htc one , my sollution whas orio one 10 ...
use ADB Sideload to restore or update from image ...
hope this can help you ... this rom uses 1.1 ram ... this is much ... better this whay then briked

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexsean23

Hi.

Okay so I was trying to flash my phone with Cyanogenmod and something went wrong and now my phone stays on the Htc quietly brilliant boot screen. It does NOT load into any sort of ROM and a factory data reset does nothing. Clearing cache or data does nothing. I tried to install android rom's several different ones 4.2, 4.4 a whole bunch of different ones. This is via through ADP sideload

What happens when I sideload is it sends successfully but it tries to install and it errors out with "can't open /tmp/update.zip (bad)"

Please PLEASE help! I just need my phone back

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread