Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

[HELP THREAD]Ask anything about ROMs, devices, apps [NOOB FREINDLY]

OP DroidTwe4kz

7th January 2014, 01:31 PM   |  #1  
DroidTwe4kz's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Tbilisi
Thanks Meter: 93
 
168 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Hello... U can ask anything here about Android, ROMs, devices and many others... I will try to answer all of Ur questions.
The Following User Says Thank You to DroidTwe4kz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th January 2014, 02:35 PM   |  #2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Question winnie
Quote:
Originally Posted by DroidTwe4kz

Hello... U can ask anything here about Android, ROMs, devices and many others... I will try to answer all of Ur questions.

Hello thanks for helping I'm not very smartphone smart and need help. I have a Samsung galaxy rush from Boost mobile and I play bingo games on it and can't move any of the games/apps to my SD card and it's making my phone slow and I've even deleted games. How can I move them to my SD card so my phone has more room? Please and thank you
7th January 2014, 03:29 PM   |  #3  
DroidTwe4kz's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Tbilisi
Thanks Meter: 93
 
168 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
use App2SD u can download it from Google play store for free

Sent from my SM-T210R using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
7th January 2014, 03:53 PM   |  #4  
rahulraz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Patna
Thanks Meter: 48
 
158 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Do This
Quote:
Originally Posted by DroidTwe4kz

use App2SD u can download it from Google play store for free

Sent from my SM-T210R using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

simply root your phone and download link2sd and open and simply move apps from phone memory to sd card you can also Move data files and catchy of your apps 2 sd card. note you can also create a partition of memory card to use it as A App Memory With Link2Sd Or u can Simply move It .
It works 100%
Press Thanks If i Helped.
7th January 2014, 04:37 PM   |  #5  
DroidTwe4kz's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Tbilisi
Thanks Meter: 93
 
168 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazylibra420

Hello thanks for helping I'm not very smartphone smart and need help. I have a Samsung galaxy rush from Boost mobile and I play bingo games on it and can't move any of the games/apps to my SD card and it's making my phone slow and I've even deleted games. How can I move them to my SD card so my phone has more room? Please and thank you

you need to root your device first. here are quick guide about how to root Samsung Galaxy Rush. VIDEO
7th January 2014, 04:58 PM   |  #6  
luqman98's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tendong, Pasir Mas, Kelantan
Thanks Meter: 534
 
3,649 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Duplicate thread, please use this instead:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2259645

Sent from my GT-S5300 using Tapatalk 0.01a
1. Love doesn't need any reason.
2. Wanna speed up 3G (not 4G LTE)?
Here it is:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2586876
The Following User Says Thank You to luqman98 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th January 2014, 05:05 PM   |  #7  
justmpm's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Flag Jumpston Junction
Thanks Meter: 2,996
 
3,455 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Thanks for trying to help, but there is already a Q&A thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2259645. Thread closed.

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes