No registration required

Phone entered Safe mode, lost almost everything

OP MikeLibbey

7th January 2014, 03:35 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17

167 posts
More
woke up, phone was in safe mode so i did what i found on google and powered off and took out battery and put back in and rebooted. now half of my apps are gone and my calendar/email are both empty and not synced and keyboard gone etc.

any help or ideas what the hell just happened or what i should do now? will this happen again? what caused this? havent downloaded a new app in weeks so i cant blame that.
7th January 2014, 05:21 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 636

2,051 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeLibbey

woke up, phone was in safe mode so i did what i found on google and powered off and took out battery and put back in and rebooted. now half of my apps are gone and my calendar/email are both empty and not synced and keyboard gone etc.

any help or ideas what the hell just happened or what i should do now? will this happen again? what caused this? havent downloaded a new app in weeks so i cant blame that.

- Go to Apps - Settings - More - Aplication Manager - Downloaded (Here u have to have the apps u downloaded before)
- How to disable Safe Mode?
  1. Remove battery while device is on Leave battery out for 1-2 minutes (I usually do 2 minutes to be sure)
  2. Place the battery back into the S IV
  3. Push in the Power button to turn on
  4. Let device power on without holding any buttons as normal
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread