[Q] GT-N7000 on CM10.1 stable reboots randomnly
To begin with, the note :
- Stable CM10.1 (latest)
- Was a clean install (I follow instruction to the letter here)
- I had been using CM10.1 for ages now, worked flawlessly
- No taskkiller installed
- I tried cleaning everything, reinstalling
- I've tried getting rid of the internal SD, no change
In the last couple of months, I've been having problems with my note randomnly rebooting. Symptoms are :
- sometimes it "freezes", or gets exceedingly slow, and bingo, reboots
- occurrences of reboot were quite random until today
- Today, it happened to me 15 times in a couple of hours. It's getting impossible to use... I noticed it was happening when I was trying to take a screenshot a lot (image was corrupt, phone rebooted whilst saving). Could it be related?
Anyhow, is there a log I can access to figure out why it keeps rebooting? Any ideas what could be causing this? How should I go about this?
Many thanks in advance for any advice you may have.
Phone: Samsung Galaxy Note n7000
ROM: CM10.1.3-n7000 (stable)