Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,962 Members 50,388 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

@MOD

Tip us?

russel51
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
Default @MOD

Dear @wildstang83, can you please explain to us (and maybe to him) why you keep closing the threads by @onejay09? He is the only mate that is still developing for our sensation, kernel sources are available in both threads and you still say no GPL compliance.
Thanks

A guy that badly wants 4.4 on his sensation XL.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to russel51 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Siphoné
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Would be better if someone PM'd him.

MVIRUS911
Old
Thanks Meter 90
@wildstang83

If you have personal problems with someone don't bring it to xda threads

You know @onejay09 didn't break any of the rules and you keep closing his threads
You should've done this to Andres not to jay

Plus you know Andres deleted his threads right ? Go check it out and see who's the bad guy here

Sent from my EMVIRUS Sensation XL ! using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to MVIRUS911 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kazai
Old
Thanks Meter 10
@wildstang83

You know what, I love my Sensation XL. When I saw @onejay09 post about KitKat on my phone, only god know how happy I am. But now you ruined it. He's providing all sources you required right? Why close it?

Aside to @onejay09 , I love all you work. Currently I'm on CM10,1 ROM and all I can say I it the best one for my SXL. I really hope you can finish your RUNNY-KITKAT project. Hope one day my SXL can taste your KitKat.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kazai For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

original_ganjaman
Old
Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter 4,899
Thread Closed

This matter is being dealt with by the moderation team. Open discussion on the GPL compliance of a piece of work is never a good idea, as all are not aware of the whole picture. Rest assured we are working with onejay09 to get this situation resolved ASAP.

Age, catamite - fac mihi hunc diem felicissimum
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to original_ganjaman For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe