Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,101 Members 43,729 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Need some help fast!Maybe bricked phone!

Tip us?
 
buju001
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 40
Posts: 342
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Roman
Default Need some help fast!Maybe bricked phone!

Hi guys!
I have a big problem with an S7500 device.If i put the battery on device it start to vibrate and starts without touching any buttons,appear the samsung logo and turn off and after it vibrates continuously while are turning off.I try to enter in download mode,i can but it immediatly turn off again.I can acces recovery and download mode but stay 1 second and turns off and ofcourse,it vibrates continuously.
So,if somebody have any idea,i can to unbrick this phone?I never see this problem on a phone
Thanks in advance and i`m wating your answers how fast you can guys.
 
ShadowsDie
Old
#2  
ShadowsDie's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 138
Posts: 491
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Galati
Quote:
Originally Posted by buju001 View Post
Hi guys!
I have a big problem with an S7500 device.If i put the battery on device it start to vibrate and starts without touching any buttons,appear the samsung logo and turn off and after it vibrates continuously while are turning off.I try to enter in download mode,i can but it immediatly turn off again.I can acces recovery and download mode but stay 1 second and turns off and ofcourse,it vibrates continuously.
So,if somebody have any idea,i can to unbrick this phone?I never see this problem on a phone
Thanks in advance and i`m wating your answers how fast you can guys.
check your power button, it's stuck
 
buju001
Old
#3  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 40
Posts: 342
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Roman
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowsDie View Post
check your power button, it's stuck
It`s not seems to be stuck.Seems to be ok,i can to press it.Maybe can be something on the motherboard?
 
ShadowsDie
Old
#4  
ShadowsDie's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 138
Posts: 491
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Galati
Quote:
Originally Posted by buju001 View Post
It`s not seems to be stuck.Seems to be ok,i can to press it.Maybe can be something on the motherboard?
its the power button
or well, anything related to it. Go to a service ask to open it then to turn on with while being open
if it keeps restarting that should be the problem, otherwise you dont have enough battery but i dont think its that
anyway you can't solve it, go to a service
 
Androidoo
Old
#5  
Androidoo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 54
Posts: 282
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: indore
Quote:
Originally Posted by buju001 View Post
It`s not seems to be stuck.Seems to be ok,i can to press it.Maybe can be something on the motherboard?
the same thing happened with me..its the power button buddy that is causing auto reboot..!!
PHONE-GALAXY ACE PLUS
rom -STOCK 2.3.6

 
buju001
Old
#6  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 40
Posts: 342
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Roman
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowsDie View Post
its the power button
or well, anything related to it. Go to a service ask to open it then to turn on with while being open
if it keeps restarting that should be the problem, otherwise you dont have enough battery but i dont think its that
anyway you can't solve it, go to a service

the same thing happened with me..its the power button buddy that is causing auto reboot..!!
Thank you very much guys.I will go tomorrow to a service.Thanks a lot!
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


[OTA Captured] Android 4.4.3 Lands on European HTC One M7

The secound release of the Android L Developer Previewmay be the new hotness for … more

Take a Perfectly Stable Shot with Open Camera

The camera app on our Android smartphones and tablets isn’t something we focus on all … more

Motorola Droid X Receives Almost Fully Functional KitKat Port

While we are all wondering when Google will decide to officially release … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: Kids Mode for Your Phone – XDA Developer TV

The greatest thing about technology is its ability to teach and promote … more