Google Confirms “Android Lollipop Day” for November 3rd

A little over a week ago, Google announced the latest iteration of … more

Get Your XDA 2015 Custom Avatar and Signature Images Here

As stated in our motto, XDA Developer is for developers, by developers. The … more

Pin Your Photos on Android Lollipop with Photo Pinner

In the last few weeks,we have been talking quite a bit about Android 5.0 Lollipop. This … more

Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Hands On – XDA TV

Perhaps one of the more peculiar announcements this year was the curved edge-screened … more

Need some help fast!Maybe bricked phone!

OP buju001

7th January 2014, 04:04 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Roman
Thanks Meter: 40

342 posts
Hi guys!
I have a big problem with an S7500 device.If i put the battery on device it start to vibrate and starts without touching any buttons,appear the samsung logo and turn off and after it vibrates continuously while are turning off.I try to enter in download mode,i can but it immediatly turn off again.I can acces recovery and download mode but stay 1 second and turns off and ofcourse,it vibrates continuously.
So,if somebody have any idea,i can to unbrick this phone?I never see this problem on a phone
Thanks in advance and i`m wating your answers how fast you can guys.
7th January 2014, 04:28 PM   |  #2  
Flag Galati
Thanks Meter: 140

498 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by buju001

Hi guys!
I have a big problem with an S7500 device.If i put the battery on device it start to vibrate and starts without touching any buttons,appear the samsung logo and turn off and after it vibrates continuously while are turning off.I try to enter in download mode,i can but it immediatly turn off again.I can acces recovery and download mode but stay 1 second and turns off and ofcourse,it vibrates continuously.
So,if somebody have any idea,i can to unbrick this phone?I never see this problem on a phone
Thanks in advance and i`m wating your answers how fast you can guys.

check your power button, it's stuck
7th January 2014, 04:37 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Roman

342 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowsDie

check your power button, it's stuck

It`s not seems to be stuck.Seems to be ok,i can to press it.Maybe can be something on the motherboard?
7th January 2014, 04:49 PM   |  #4  
Flag Galati
Thanks Meter: 140

498 posts
More
Quote:

It`s not seems to be stuck.Seems to be ok,i can to press it.Maybe can be something on the motherboard?

its the power button
or well, anything related to it. Go to a service ask to open it then to turn on with while being open
if it keeps restarting that should be the problem, otherwise you dont have enough battery but i dont think its that
anyway you can't solve it, go to a service
7th January 2014, 04:55 PM   |  #5  
Flag indore
Thanks Meter: 84

353 posts
More
Smile
Quote:

the same thing happened with me..its the power button buddy that is causing auto reboot..!!
7th January 2014, 05:26 PM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Roman

342 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowsDie

its the power button
or well, anything related to it. Go to a service ask to open it then to turn on with while being open
if it keeps restarting that should be the problem, otherwise you dont have enough battery but i dont think its that
anyway you can't solve it, go to a service

the same thing happened with me..its the power button buddy that is causing auto reboot..!!

Thank you very much guys.I will go tomorrow to a service.Thanks a lot!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread